ONE

"We will visit you there honey, once a month." Dad told me.

I'm at the airport right now dahil flight ko na papuntang Philippines.

La Salle scouted me last year, they gave some good offer to me, I also heard na maganda ang training system nila dun so after a month I decided to commit at La Salle and play for them for the upcoming UAAP.

"Okay Dad, I need to go," Nag beso na ako kila Mom and Dad and start to walk away from them, I waved my hand for the last time and fly a kiss to them.

Dad and Mom bought me a condo near at La Salle, Green Residence ata? Not sure, and of course a car there in Philippines.

I went to my seat. I put my headset to my ears and open a gum to chew it. I took some sleep while listening to the music.

When the airplane landed on NAIA, I get my luggage and start walking going to the exit.

I heard someone called me.

"Ali! Dito!" I look around to find who's calling me.

I immediately smiled when I saw Mer and some Lady Spikers.

"Welcome to The Philippines Alisa!"

Isa mga naka sulat sa placards nila. It's such a warm welcome for me.

I waved to them and gave a big smile to show how happy I am.

Last December I went here in the Philippines along with Mom and Dad to meet the DLSU Lady Spiker's Coach and other coaching staff to have an official statement for my commitment for them.

After that, we look for some condos where I can live while I'm here in Philippines. I already know some Lady Spikers because I attend their training for one week but Meryana is more close to me.

"Welcome to Lady Spikers Ali," Ate Michaela said softly.

"Thanks Ate Michaela," I said back.

"Ate Mich nalang, para medyo attitude pakinggan," then she gestured her fingers to show how little amount it is. She chuckled.

"Ok po ate Mich," then I simply giggled.

Ate Mich and Mer came with me to go at my condominium at Green Residence while my other teammates went back to La Salle.

My condo is near at La Salle so that it won't be a hassle for me to go back and forth.

We enter the elevator and clicked the 11th Floor. The elevator was about to close when someone's hand blocked it, it opened again.

"Oh? Hi!" She smiled at ate Mich when she entered the elevator.

Ate Mich gave her a smile also.

"New Recruit?" She asked Ate Mich, she's referring to me.

She wears a Green Jacket with the logo of DLSU.

A La Sallian.

"Yes, from Canada," Ate Mich responded.

"So...Import? Ganon?" She asked again.

"Nope, Canadian-Filipina," I answered this time.

"Ah...By the way I'm Ellisa Shyra San Jose, just call me Ely." then she winked at me.

Bumukas na ang elevator at lumabas na kami.

"See you at La Salle girls!" She waved a little then the elevator closed again.

Oh! I forgot to introduce my name to her, maybe next time nalang. I can see her pa naman at La Salle.

"Is she nice?" I asked.