TWENTY NINE

It's really not my plan to go here at Taft Avenue and met an annoying girl.

"Asshole" She whispered but sadly for her, I heard it.

Just because of that fucking fishball, she'll say that thing to me? Ang attitude!

Ben asked me kung bakit natagalan ako sa labas, and I'm still having a sharp stare with that girl.

"An archer annoyed me awhile ago" Pagpaparinig ko sa kanya at benelat niya 'ko.

I almost chuckled when she did that because she was cute. Yeah, I admit she's cute and pretty but attitude matters.

We were drinking and talking, but I can't stop looking with that girl. I saw her looking at Calvin from UP then shook her head.

"Judgemental" I muttered while passing their table.

"Judgemental" She mocked.

I gave a nod to Aya since her brother was my former teammates during highschool.

I saw that girl going out from the bar so I decided to follow her. Actually, I don't know why I suddenly followed her.

"I'm Rhys from Ateneo" I offered my hand.

She stared for it for a few seconds then shook it.

"I'm Ali from La Salle"

She was quite tall, maybe around 5'10 or 5'11.

I saw Ali walking around Katipunan.

"Did you washed my handkerchief already?" I asked.

"Here" She reached to me my handkerchief. Looks not interested talking to me.

Nalaman kong Lady Spiker siya when Khena asked her.

"Who's that girl?" Leonel asked.

"Just a friend" I answered.

I was going home when I saw her outside of 'The Hive'. I looked at my wrist watch and it was already 4:52 PM, and as I remember 5:30 PM ang training nila.

I stopped my car in front of her and did not hesitate to offer a ride. It's just a ride tho'.

I lied to her that I'm going to Taft Spot para lang pumayag siya na ihatid ko siya doon.

Kakarating ko lang sa bahay when Aya texted me.

From: Aya

Let's have a drink here at Taft Spot with my friends, and also your friends are here na.

I immediately get my car at the garage and drove back to Taft. Honestly, I felt little excited to see Ali later. I don't know why.

"Ali this is---" Aya wanted to introduced me to Ali but she cut her off.

"We know each other"

I was glancing at her from time to time and I found out that she's not an alcohol drinker.

Just like last time, she went out from the bar and I followed her again.

"Saan ka pupunta bro?" Ben asked when I stood up.

"Magpapahangin saglit"

I took my walk going outside and saw Ali playing with the stones again. She really liked playing stones huh?

We were talking about our courses. I looked at her eyes straight. Umiwas siya ng tingin bigla at itinuon ito sa langit.

I looked at the night sky and looked back at her.