FOURTEEN

"Happy Graduation Day!" I jumped to Rhys while he is wearing his toga and he kissed me on my head.

I took their family picture and Ate Camille took the picture of mine and Rhys. I was wearing a formal blue dress above my knee.

His family throw a graduation party, I saw a lot of people here maybe yung iba dito business partners nila. Aya called me kanina na pupunta siya sa graduation party ni Rhys.

We went to a table, where Loren and her family is sitting.

She keeps on looking at me, like she's killing me, but I just let her do that and should understand her.

"Congratulations Rhys, your father can rest this time." Loren's father joked.

"Well, next week ipapasa ko na sa kanya ang company," Rhys' father said.

We are all shocked about what his father said, except Rhys, maybe he already know about this.

"Rhys and Loren can have more time this time," Loren's father stated.

"It won't happen po tito," He said frankly. "I have girlfriend now."

Loren's father and mother looked at me. "Oh, I thought you were just friends," Her mother talked.

"But still hoping that my daughter and Rhys will end up together." She said, disrespecting my presence here.

Loren smirked at me while moved his jaw.

"Let's respect their relationship, I suggested." Rhys' mom joined now. She remained calm and sweet.

Loren's family became silent. His mother looked at me with apologetic eyes and smiled at me.

I took some walk around their garden dahil busy pa silang makipag usap and I didn't realize that Loren is following me.

"You should discharge your self from Rhys and his family," She said snappy.

I faced her. "I think you should apply that to your self,"

"You slut!" She was about to slap me but I held her hand.

"Don't ever try to put your filthy hands on my face," Then looked at her intensely.

"Let my hands go!" She tried pull off my hands against her but I gripped it.

"Don't me," I told her calmly and let her go.

She held her wrist like it was hurt. "Di pa tayo tapos," She said at umalis na sa harap ko.

When I saw her too far away from me, I sighed deeply and held my chest.

"Fuck her," I cursed.

I fixed my self first at the rest room then went back where they are. He introduced me to some of his friends.

"This is Ali," He introduced me.

"I'm Dale," I shook his hand gently.

"Congrats Rhys," Aya said.

"I was looking for you," I told her and she giggled.

"I need to go, take care of my friend." She tapped the shoulder of Rhys then kissed my cheeks before walking away.

"You're from La Salle right? The one who won rookie of the year last UAAP women's volleyball?" A girl suddenly talked to me.

"Yes," I answered.

"Can we have a picture?" I nodded then we took a selfie.

"Thanks," She said then go.

After talking to an old guys, Rhys came where I am sitting.