TWENTY TWO

I followed his car until at some restaurant's carpark. I took off my lab gown, and put it on the driver's seat.

I only wear now a white long sleeves with a ribbon tie on the chest, partnered with denim skirt and white shoes.

We enter the restaurant and find some available seat. He did the order.

"Two lobster please" He said to the waiter.

"How are you now?" He looked straight at me.

"I'm good" I answered. "W-what about you?"

"I'm pretty fine" He said.

"It sounds insane but can you answer me honestly?" He nod. "W-why?" I felt the pain again.

"I was drunk" He said, wanted me to understand. "But you never listen"

"Because it hurts, and it's killing me" I closed my eyes because it gets watery.

"You killed me" He shot back, his eyes were in pain. "Why you did not listen if you really love me?"

"Why did you do that shit if you really love me?" I asked back.

"Breaking you wasn't my plan" He said.

"But still, you did" A tear fell from my eye so I wiped it.

Nilagay na ng waiter ang pagkain pero nakatitig lang si Rhys sa akin.

"You're my sanctuary, but you pushed me away. I don't know what to do that time, I was completely broke" He sighed to calm his self. "Sana kahit napagod ka, hindi mo 'ko iniwan. Kasi ako, di ko inisip na iwan ka, kasi ikaw ang lahat-lahat ko" A tear fell from his eyes kaya yumuko siya para itago ito.

Siya dapat yung ma guiltya and not me, but the table turned. I moved my head to the side and looked up a little so I won't cry.

I can't take this anymore.

"I'm going home" I grab my things, then rushed to the carpark.

I cried when I enter my car. Ang sakit e, ang sakit sakit. Akala ko tapos na, bwiset!

"Tang ina!" I shouted inside my car. I sobbed on my steering wheel.

I drive my self home, then went to my room quickly. I fell asleep while crying.

"You look like zombie" My mom commented. "What happened? Is it because of Rhy--" I cut her off.

"No mom, it's because...of Kdrama, the story was really good so I cried" I lied.

"Did you already thought about the clinic?" She asked.

I felt relieved because the topic chaned. "Yes" I answered.

She looked at me. "So?"

"I'm gonna work there at Philippines"

"You sure?"

"Yes, 101 percent sure" I assured.

Mer already left last week, and yesterday my assistant. I packed my things, di ko na rin kinuha ang mga gamit ko sa clinic dahil gagamitin din naman yun ng kapatid ko.

"Alena, make sure you'll clean my beloved clinic ok?" Pinaningkitan ko siya ng mata as a threat.

She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Even you won't remind duh? I would do that"

"Ok, sabi mo yan ha?"

"Ugh! You should go, sho!" Pagtataboy niya sakin.

"Take care there honey" My mom kissed me at my right cheek.

"Call us if you need anything, ok?" My dad kissed my forehead.