EPILOGUE

Years passed but I couldn't stop thinking of her, she was my happiness but turned to sadness that keeps on tearing me apart.

But you know what? I still love her, I would risk and gamble everything I have just to get her back.

Kaya noong nalaman kong pinagbibili ni Michaela ang lupain niya dito sa Pilipinas ay na decide akong bilhin ito.

She came here at the Philippines to meet me, but she doesn't know that it's my company dahil di ko naman sinabing Cautivar Company ang interested sa lupa niya.

She was shocked when I appeared in the business meeting.

"I wasn't aware na Cautivar Company pala ang interested sa land ko" She said.

"I'll be straight to point" I sighed deeply.

"Please, help me to get--" She cut me off.

"You wanted to win her back?" She asked.

"Uhm..yes"

"So you're not really interested on my land, you just want my help?" She raised a brow.

"No no, I really wanted to buy your land...and I want your help..badly" I said sincerely.

It's my only chance, she's my only chance to win Ali back.

She was just looking at me directly and I couldn't know what she's thinking.

"But if you don't---" She cut me off again.

"Ok fine, I'll help you" She said that made me happy..very very happy.

As soon as possible, I booked a flight going to Canada. Michaela and I already planned everything.

This time, I'll be sure and I'll do everything to get her back because she's my everything...Ali's my life.

I calm my self when I saw her sitting on the other table with Meryana.

I wanted to hug her, I wanted to kiss her, I wanted her. But I can't..for now.

"What's the problem Dr. Jimenez?" I said in a low voice, but casual.

"Nothing Mr. Cautivar or should I say CEO" She gave me a small smile.

It hurts me inside because she's not smiling at me brightly like she used to be.

"I miss you" I said sorrowful.

"Pwede bang tumigi--" She stopped when I started to talk again.

"Ok, see you soon" I said on the phone kahit wala naman talaga akong kausap.

I just wanted to say I miss her, but it looks like she doesn't feel the same as I do.

I tried to plaster a smile on my face and put the phone back inside my pocket.

"What?" I raised my brow on her and my smile faded.

"I'm talking to my self" She defended.

I really don't want to be treat her coldly but I need to do this.

"You know what? You always give me headache." She said irritatedly and walk away from me.

"You were always good at leaving" I pointed something out.

I decided to text her dahil nagui-guilty ako for what I said earlier.

To: Ali

Sorry for what happened earlier, I didn't mean it.

From: Ali

We're already done, so it's nothing to me but please, when we meet or talk in any chance, could you please forget that we've been in relationship once?