SEVEN

We woke up at 5 AM, naka bathrobe kami ni Mer while blowing dry our hair. We wore our jersey and paired it with White Asics Shoes.

I tied my hair to bun para di magulo mamaya sa laro. Pinatungan muna namin ng Warmer ang Jersey namin.

6:30 AM palang ay andito na kami sa Valencia Gym pero marami ng tao. Andito na rin ang Top 4 teams for semis. DLSU-M vs DLS-CSB, and UST vs UP. We need to win this game to advance at finals tomorrow.

"Ali," Someone called me at the side.

I saw Rhys, wearing blue polo with white stripe and naka insert sa ripped jeans niya, he is also wearing white adidas shoes.

He's coming to our direction and dahil ako ang sa pinaka gilid and yun lang rin ang available seat sa side namin,ay tumabi siya sa akin.

I saw Mer, Ate Mich, and Ester looking at us with playful eyes at pinipigilang tumawa, while the others are confused kung bakit magkatabi kami pero binawi rin kaagad nila 'yon.

"Do your best," He whispered cheerfully at tumango naman ako.

"Here," Abot niya sakin ng chuckie.

It was 7 AM so it means, the game will start soon. We went down and put our things to bench. We're still wearing our warmer and warmed up at the side.

We took off our warmer and went to the end line of volleyball court, we did handshake to our opponent.

Each team, was given 3 minutes to warm up. After mag warm up ng each team ay tinawag na ang first six ng Benilde and La Salle.

"From DLSU Lady Spikers!" I heard the claps of audience.

"Jersey Number 1, Jimenez!" I hit the hands of my teammates and also my coaches.

I looked at Rhys and he's extending his palm. I hit his palm and gave him a small smile.

Lamang kami sa kanila but the score is very close 20-18.

Their opposite spiker hit the ball so hard, it was an off the block spike and she stared down on me.

You're starting huh! We're not known swaggers for nothing. Watch out you dumbass bitch!

"Over here!" I shouted to our setter, I wanted that mikasa 200 so bad.

She set it to me and I give to much power to hit it. It went inside of her block. I raised a brow on her and turned my back. Akala mo ikaw lang? Huh!

We won the first set 25-23. I glance at Rhys and he was already laughing.

"What?" My brows furrowed.

"You're so fun watching being pissed," Then he laughed again, not so loud.

I rolled my eyes on him and look for a towel for my sweat.

"Hoy wag yan!" Inagaw sa akin ni Mer ang towel then glared at me like I did a crime.

I saw an initials at her towel. E.B.H.

I looked inside my bag to find a towel.

"Oh fuck," I whispered because I didn't bring a towel.

Rhys reach his hand with his handkerchief. I took it.

"Thanks," Ow! This was the one that he lend me last time.

We went back inside the court, second set will start right away.

Malayo ang score namin sa kanila, so we've been subbed by sub players.

"Sit still look pretty na naman tayo," Pag rarant ni Mer sakin habang naka upo sa tabi ko.