SIXTEEN

WARNING: R18

The whole week, I just stayed her in my unit. Wala rin si Myx sa unit niya dahil umuwing Cebu.

Tumawag sakin si Rhys na around 6 PM siya makakarating sa unit ko so I prepared my room for our Anniversary. I put candlelights on the table and placed a cake. I put some rose petals on the floor from the door going to the dining area.

I fixed my self. I wore red silk stringed dress above the knee that shows my cleavage, I put a silver clip at the side of my head, I put some minimal make up on my face so I would look elegant and wear my black ankle strap heels.

I played some sweet music so it could give a romantic ambience all over the place.

I heard someone knocked on my door, and I was so happy to see Rhys wearing his white long sleeves where the 3 upper button are open that shows his sexy muscle chest and the sleeves were folded up to his elbow that show the veins in his arm, paired with black slacks and black shoes. He looked fresh because of his clean cut.

He gave me the bouquet of roses then kissed me softly. We went to the dining area.

"Happy 1st anniversary my love," I greeted happily.

I can't imagine that we reached one year, and I'm hoping for more...or forever.

He danced me sweetly.

"Happy 1st anniversary," He whispered then kissed me.

I put my arm around his neck so he put his arm around my waist. He started to kiss me hard that's why my breath become heavy. I bit his lower lip and he groaned. He brushed his tongue inside my mouth.

I can feel his hardness this time.

"Let's do it," I told him.

We went to my bedroom while kissing badly each other. He laid me on my bed and held my hands on top of my head. He took off his polo quickly and it showed me his perfect body. I took off my heels and dress, I'm only wearing bra and panty. He started to kiss me from my neck down to my chest.

"Ugh," I moaned.

He took off my bra and start to suck my breast alternately. His kiss went down to my tummy then went back to my lips.

"I love you," He said. His finger came inside my panty.

"I love you--- ugh!" I didn't finish because he started to insert a finger inside my sensitive part.

He started to thrust it in and out. I was hurt, it was freaking hurt. I moaned between of our kisses when he started to enter another finger and then another one again. His went down to my pussy and licked it inside, the pain I felt became pleasure now. I was holding his hair while he was licking me inside. I can really feel my wetness.

He pulled down my panty so he could have a great access inside. He stood up and started to unbuckle his pants then next is his boxer and it showed me a big cock.

My eyes widened, t-that's really b-big. He started to put condom on his dick.

"It will hurt you first---" I cut him off.

"Just go," I told him, nervously.

He spread my legs and started to put inside his big cock and I moaned harder because it hurts me.

"Fuck!" I cursed. That was hurt.

My eyes widened when I saw that his dick is not fully inserted inside my sensitive part, only half but it's already giving me pain.

He started to thrust slowly then gave me a kiss to my lips and around my neck.

"Put that all inside, please." I begged.