NINETEEN

"Take care," I kissed him softly before entering the condo building.

We went to a date today as he promised. We often spent time with each other.

I saw Myx going to the elevator so I called her. She just graduate last month but meron pa siyang last playing year.

"Myx!" I called her.

She stopped in front of the elev so I run to her at sabay kaming pumasok sa elevator.

"Saan ka galing? Ba't naka ayos ka?" She asked.

"Rhys and I had a date," I said. I surveyed her dahil may napansin ako. "Nagkikilay ka na?" I asked amusedly.

"Nag try lang," She pouted her lips then looked away.

"Wow," I'm so amused and shocked.

When the elevator open at our floor, we walk out from it.

"Pasok na ko," Paalam ni Myx.

"See you," I gave her a smile.

The next morning, Mer and Aya came to my unit.

"Friendshape, diba birthday mo sa friday, anong plano mo?" Mer asked me.

"Oh my gosh! May content na naman ako for my vlog this friday," Aya said excitedly when she heard my birthday.

"Bakit hindi dribbling and shooting ang gawin mong vlog?" Pambabara ko sa kanya kaya tiningnan niya ako ng masama.

Mer went back to the dorm and Aya went to her work after an hour staying here at my unit. I called Rhys to come at my unit this coming Friday. I decided to celebrate it in a simple way with the people I love.

"Hello love? Can you come here this Friday?" I asked, I know that he remembered my birthday anyway.

[Hindi pwedeng, di ako pumunta sa birthday mo.] I heard him giggled.

I was so happy dahil pupunta siya sa Friday.

When Thursday came, nagpatulong ako kay Drea na bumili ng mga pagkain and ingredients dahil day off naman niya.

"Ok pa naman kayo diba?" Drea asked me out of nowhere.

"We're good, as always." I answered confidently.

"It's good to hear," She said.

"Ikaw? Ayos ka lang ba?" I asked her back.

She sighed. "I should be,"

I didn't ask for more, at patuloy lang kami sa pag push ng cart namin.

I paid the amount of my groceries then we went to my unit.

She was helping me with the groceries when her phone rang.

She took the call.

"Ok ok, coming." Then she ended the call.

"I need to go Ali, pinapatawag kasi ako sa site," She placed a kiss on my cheek at nagmadaling lumabas.

I woke up around 6 AM dahil mag pe-prepare na ako for my birthday later.

Dumating si Mer around 7 AM and she helped me to decorate and cook food.

Nag sabit kami ng banderitas around. I feel so excited tonight. After decorating and cooking, we fixed our selves then waited them all.

Nagbasa muna ako books at si Mer naman ay pinapakialaman ang ibang gamit ko para pampalipas oras.

Unti-unti na silang nagdatingan at si Rhys nalang ang hinihintay.