Secret.

-I love this.

y/n took her sunglasses out, looking at her boyfriend next to her, drinking a cocktail in the reclining chair next to hers. She moved her chair and smiled, kissing his cheek:

-You're so cute.  -y/n kissed his cheek several times before leaving a small kiss of his lips.- This feels nice.

-Huh?

-Us being together and celebrating our two-year anniversary in paradise. -Timothée chuckled.- What are you laughing at?

-Nothing. You're right. I missed you those three months. -He kissed her.- And here, we don't have to hide.

-That's the fun part. We can do whatever we want without anyone saying anything.

-Wish I could take you out when we are in New York, though.

-Maybe we should move here, Maldives is a great place.

Timothée smiled and placed his cocktail in the table that was in the middle of the two lounge reclining chairs:

-Hey, there's plenty of space here, come here.

y/n stoop up of her chair, lying next to Timothée, who places his hands on her back, pressing their chests together:

-I love this t-shirt on you.

-I'm not wearing any t-shirt, just the bikini top.

-That's why it's my favourite.

-You're such a horny boy, Timothée Chalamet. -y/n smiled, playing with the curls that were at the nape of his neck.- I love you.

-Love you too. 

y/n kissed him, with more passion this time, engaging on a makeout session.

***

-Hey, we said we wouldn't use our phones during this vacation. -y/n said, taking Timothée's phone out of his hands and pushed him to the bed.- We need to spend time together...

-Yeah, well, maybe you want to listen to what Matthew has to say.

-Matthew? Your publicist?

y/n sat on the bed, looking at the phone:

-You're kidding me.

-I'm sorry baby, I thought we were alone.

"TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET ENJOYING SOME *STEAMY* MAKEOU SESSIONS WITH MYSTERIOUS GIRL IN MALDIVES"

y/n read the article published on People and looked at the photos that showed her and Timothée that morning on the beach, kissing, sunbathing and walking. She could see her face. It's not that she was hiding because she thought she didn't need to do it. After two years of hiding, everyone was talking about her, the mysterious girl:

-I'm sorry.

-It's not your fault, Tim.

-I knew you wanted to keep this a secret and now... I guess  now it's not a secret.

-What did Matthew said?

-That maybe we should just confirm it? He said that we should do whatever we feel comfortable with but obviously, they've seen your face so...

y/n sighed:

-What do you want to do?

-You're the one that needs to choose. You know that they'll write about it and soon enough, these pictures will be all over the Internet.

-Ok, erm... I guess we don't have any other option.

Timothée placed a kiss on her cheek, hands caressing her back softly:

-I mean, I've always wanted to show you off. You're a great boyfriend.

-Even if we go public, we can still have our privacy.

-I guess. This is not that bad. You know I'm a strong woman. I'll get over it.

-You are.

-Ok, so, I guess you'll need to talk to Matthew so I'll be getting ready in the bathroom. This is not going to ruin my anniversary dinner. 

Timothée kissed her and smiled, muttering a soft "I love you". y/n entered the bathroom, closing the door and opened Instagram on her phone, clicking the + and selecting two of the selfies she took with Timothée that morning. One of them showed the couple sipping a cocktail and the other one sharing a kiss.

"happy two year anniversary baby. je t'aime beaucoup, can't wait to show you off"

She bit her lip, publishing the pictures and smiled, feeling relieved. 5 seconds later, she was already receiving comments of her friends and family that knew about her relationship as well as some other people and new followers that have read the article. She closed the app and started doing her hair when a notification stopped her:

"@tchalamet has commented on your post: je t'aimeeeee gorgeous, happy anniversary to us"

Guess the cat's out of the bag.