"I did it again"

-Hello y/n! You look amazing!
-Thank you! You look amazing as well.
-First of all, congratulations on the pregnancy! You seriously look amazing, I'm so jealous. -y/n smiled, muttering a soft thank you.- Tonight is a really big night. Both you and Timothée are nominated for Best Actress and Best Actor. Did you have any sort of competition when it came to nominations?
-Not really, we didn't think about it that much because we knew our films had what people call Oscar buzz, but we are always so supportive of what the other does that I wouldn't have cared if I wasn't nominated.
-That's so cute. How's Timothée doing with all the pregnancy thing?
-I think he's the best and I'm not saying this because he's my husband but I don't know, he always knows when I'm feeling sick or when I need something... My office bookshelf is now full of books about pregnancy because he always reads a chapter before bed.
-Speaking of the devil, here he comes. -y/n turned around, watching her husband approach her and the interviewer.- Hello Timothée.
-Hello, how are you?
-I'm good, thank you. First of all, congratulations! I was just talking to y/n and she said that you're into pregnancy books now.
-I am. -he placed his hands on the lower back of y/n.- I am reading several books at the moment but I am highlighting the important things and taking notes. 

y/n smiled, loving how Timothée loved talking about this things. He even had a groupchat with people they met during one of the birth classes they went to. 

They spoke with her for a few minutes and walked to the entrance of the Dolby Theatre:

-This heels are killing me.

-I know but as soon as we sit down, you won't feel them, I promise. And my mom has your spare sneakers if you want them.

People approached the couple to talk to them and wishing them luck on their nominations. y/n loved talking to people but she wished they would approach her when she was finally in her seat because being seven months pregnant, wearing heels and a dress was not how she expected her Sunday to go. She was grateful for the opportunity but she was moody. 

As soon as she sat down she sighed, relieved that her feet could rest. Timothée sat on her right side and Nicole, her mother-in-law sat on her left side. People from the Academy approached Timothée, asking if they needed anything in particular and he asked for some water, thanking them. 

y/n loved the ceremony and loved when people got up from their seats and give their beautiful speeches but she was nervous. Her category was the next one and she felt like throwing up. 

Timothée held her hand the whole time and smiled when she appeared on the big screen. Oscar Isaac was presenting this time:

-And the Oscar goes to... -he opened the envelope.- Emma Stone.

y/n sighed and clapped. Timothée kissed her cheek softly and she smiled:

-I'm proud of you. 

-I know. -she smiled.- but thank God I didn't win because I don't know if I could have walked up the stairs.

Timothée laughed and smiled, hearing Emma's speech. y/n placed her hand on her bump and looked at Timothée. She knew he was nervous because he could probably win the next Oscar. If he did, they would have three beautiful statues on their home, two on his name and one on hers.

She held his hand when Florence Pugh was presenting Best Actor:

-And the Oscar goes to... Timothée Chalamet. 

Timothée's eyes were wide and he smiled, kissing y/n on the lips before getting up from his seat and hugging his mum. Everyone clapped and he smiled, getting on the stage and receiving his award from Florence, one of his friends. He approached the microphone and smiled, looking at the golden statue in his hands:

-Thank you. I would like to thank the Academy for even considering me for this award. I would like to tell the other actors that were nominated that you probably deserve this more than me and that i should cut this in pieces so we could all have it. -He smiled.- Thanks to all the team who made this film possible and who made this a part of my life I'll never forget. Thanks to my mum, my dad, my whole family and specially you, my dear y/n. -Everyone clapped.- I dedicate this to you and to our beautiful baby boy that... -Timothée stopped.- Shouldn't have said that. -Everyone cheered and laughed except for y/n, who groaned, placing her hands on her face. -I did it again, I'm sorry.- His mum laughed, remembering when just a few months ago he told everyone on an interview that y/n was pregnant even though she told him that they should wait before telling anyone.- Anyway, the cat's out of the bag so I will now continue with my speech, praying y/n won't kill me. -Everyone clapped and cheered.- I dedicate this to our baby that someday will look at these and think that he has the coolest parents in the world because we are going to be the coolest parents in the world. I'm so grateful that you are my wife and that you are the mother to my baby. Can't wait to meet him. Thank you.

***

-I can't believe you did that.

Timothée looked at her:

-I'm so sorry. I know I shouldn't have said that but I was so excited and, gosh, I knew you wanted to keep this a secret and I messed up.

y/n looked at him and rolled her eyes, hugging him:

-I'm not mad. I just... I wanted to keep this between us and friends but I'm not mad. Better sooner than later, right?

Timothée nodded, slowly kissing her:

-You're my best prize.

-Okay, stop with the cheesy things and bring me my sneakers, please.