Interview.

First of October. Premiere of The King in New York. Timothée was getting ready at his apartment with all his team, he decided to wear a black Givenchy suit with a yellow turtleneck. He somehow felt nervous, even after all the premieres he's been but it was because he didn't have y/n by his side today.

Usually, when he had a premiere, y/n would get ready with him, calm his nerves and then go on her job as an MTV interviewer but all the MTV team was getting ready at one hotel next to where the premiere was going to happen, so y/n had to pack her outfit and makeup and leave the apartment. 

Timothée and his team left the apartment and got into a car who took them to the SVA Theatre. He bit his nails, excited to see his girlfriend in her natural habit and he smiled when he remembered the first day he saw her during a Call Me By Your Name premiere here in New York, when nobody knew him and she was just an intern that helped one of the interviewers. 

As soon as they arrived, Timothée got out of the car, followed by his assistant. Walking through the red carpet he saw a few of his cast mates and talked to them for a few seconds before posing for the photographers. He signed autographs, took pictures with fans, gave them bagels and tickets to go inside and watch the film with all of the cast. 

He loved his job. Every interview he had made him more nervous because he knew that y/n was there, interviewing some of the people that worked on this movie. He turned his head to look for Joel Edgerton when he saw that he was with y/n, answering her questions. 

She was wearing the most beautiful black maxi dress that tied in her back and accentuated her waist. He couldn't see her that well but he knew she looked gorgeous. 

He answered all kinds of questions but his mind kept thinking about her. After a few minutes, he was in front of her, the MTV crew focusing on the couple:

-Hello.

-Hello, how are you tonight Timothée?

He tried not to laugh at how professional she was trying to be. She never called him Timothée:

-I'm good, thank you. How are you?

-I'm fine, thanks. I bet you are super excited about this film, it has received a lot of good critics and there's even Oscar buzz, not only for this character but for your role as Nicolas Sheff in Beautiful Boy as well. -Timothée couldn't stop looking at her. She was so pretty. She was wearing glossy lips and a simple eye look that he loved.- How do you feel about it, it is something that intimidates you or you are used to it by now?

-I mean... I think I will never get used to this. This is crazy! The support we've received on this film has been incredible and I am so grateful that people love it because I thought they would totally hate my attempt at a British accent but I'm proud of this film and all the people that worked hard to make it. 

As he looked at her, all he could think about was kissing her:

-Joel Edgerton told us that you are now one of his best friends and that he would love to work with you in a future.

-Are you serious? That's such a compliment because he's such a great co-star and I loved all of his films. He's also been a part of the Star Wars saga with blows my mind because that's huge.

-Would you like to be in a Star Wars movie?

-I don't think I would be suitable for a film that big.

-Lies. You're one of the best actors out there. 

y/n smiled:

-I hope you have a wonderful time at the premiere Timothée. Thank you.

-Thank you, bye.

Timothée walked away for a few seconds but looked back, y/n was now talking to the camera in front of her and he ran back to her, grabbing her waist and giving her a passionately kiss on her lips, making her drop her microphone on the floor and giggle. Everyone "awwed" at the couple (and even some of his cast-mates that were close to them shouted them to get a room) and she couldn't help but blush:

-Why did you do that, silly?

-I'll be waiting for you at the entrance so we can go to our seats, okay? You look so pretty. -he pecked her lips again.- I love you.

She blushed and whispered an "I love you too", letting him go, taking the microphone from the floor and looking back at the camera:

-There you go guys, The King is out on Netflix so you guys should check it out and click on our channel to see more interviews with the cast of this film! -y/n looked at the camera stop and she smiled.- We should cut that from the interview.

-No, girl, we are keeping that, that was the cutest thing in the world.

She sighed, rolling her eyes at her crew and turning around to look at Timothée who was running to his next interview and shook her head, blaming him for her visible red cheeks. 

****

Hi! If you like the imagines, please vote and comment! I would appreciate it :)