Spill your guts or fill your guts.

-Can we be nice to each other?
-We can't be nice to each other in this game, baby. -Timothée laughed.- We can just hope for the best James doesn't pick questions that we can't answer. -Timothée looked at the clock.- Ok, I need to go before they see me here.
y/n smiled, giving him a quick peck before he left the room the studio put her in. One of her nest friends was with her and smiled when Timothée left:
-They will probably ask questions about feelings.
-Then we won't say anything. I love the privacy we have right now, even though people know I'm dating someone.
Someone knocked on the door and opened it, telling y/n she had to go to the stage now. She quickly said goodbye to her friend and walked to the stage. James Corden invited both her and Timothée to his show tonight and proposed that they played his famous "Spill your guts or fill your guts" game, where usually, James and another person asked each other embarrassing questions that they should answer if they don't want to eat gross food like cow tongue, for example.
Timothée came into the stage as well and smiled:
-Live in 3, 2, 1!

-Welcome back! As you know, Timothée and y/n are about to play our favourite game: Soill your guts or fill your guts!
The audience clapped and y/b and Timothée approached the table where all the food was prepared for them. James smiled and they both sat down, looking into each other eyes:
-Gosh, I'm so nervous.
-You should be. -The audience laughed.- Today I'll be the one answering the questions your fans have asked on social media. Our team has selected the best ones out there and let me tell you that you won't be able to sneak your way out of some of them. -James smiled at the two and game closer to the table, explaining the different foods that were there, some of them making y/n and Timothée groan.- Okay, so, for example, let's say Timothée starts so y/n will choose one of our tasty food for him and I'll ask him a question. If he doesn't answer, he'll eat it and viceversa. Are we good?
Both of them nodded:
-Perfect! So, who would like to start.
-Ladies first. -Timothée pointed his finger at y/n.- Sorry.
-I'm sure you're not sorry about this.
-Tom, what's on the menu for our beautiful y/n tonight?
Timothée looked at the table, his hands softly spinning it, different dishes passing through y/n's eyes.
-You know what? You look a bit thirsty so... -Timothée stopped the table.- Sardine smoothie.
-I hate you so much. Ok, ask the question.
-y/n, you have 4 older siblings: three brothers and one sister. Excepting your sister, all your brother have children. Rate your brothers from best dad to worst dad.
-I can't do that! They are the best dads to their children.
-That's not a valid answer.
y/n took the smoothie from the table, making everyone gasp, including her boyfriend and she smelled it, gagging:
-James... Please don't make me do this.
James grinned and everyone waited in anticipation to see what would be y/n's next move:
-Okay, hm... Luke, Dylan and Jack. I'm so sorry! I love you all please don't hate me, you're all incredible dads!
y/n placed the smoothie in the table, sighing. Timothée smiled:
-You're going down, Chalamet. -y/n rotated the table, biting her lip, stopping it when the cod sperm was in front of Timothée.- Enjoy.
-Ok, Timothée, you've worked in many movies. We know you are friends with a lot of your co-stars and directors but, there's someone you may not like as much. Who is it?
y/n laughed. She knew the answer and she also knew that Timothée wouldn't answer that.
Timothée looked at James, eyes wide open. Without missing a second, he drank the whole thing and gagged, quickly drinking from the bottle of water that was on the floor. Everyone laughed and clapped:
-He's too nice to say that. Was it good, Tim?
-Delicious. -He said in a sarcastic way, still drinking from his water.- Let's continue.
During the next few minutes, y/n had to tell national television one secret that no one knew about: her bee tattoo that was on her foot and had to eat cow tongue because she wouldn't answer a question about an embarrassing thing she did when she was 15. Timothée on the other side, had to choose between his mom and sister and also rate his movies:
-Last question for y/n. -Timothée choose the bull penis.- There have been several interviews where you have admitted that you are in a relationship but we don't know anything about him. Any clues? Name, for example?
y/n looked at the table and then Timothée. Her hands were nearly shaking and she gulped, biting her lip. She took the piece of food and looked at it, everyone cheering. When she was about to put it in her mouth, she softly whispered:
-Timothée Chalamet.
She didn't know if that has really happened until she heard the screams from the people in the audience and James.
Her eyes opened and she looked at the boy in front of her, who was smiling like he was a child and there was candy in front on him:
-I knew it! -James approached the table, hugging y/n and then Timothée.- I knew it!
y/n laughed, her hand on her chest, breathing heavily. She felt... Weird. They have been together for only a year but it felt nice to share it with everyone, even if that meant people would start gossiping. At the end, they were both public figures.
-I know this is a very exciting moment but I need to do the last question for Timothée. You won't even have to choose a food for him, I know he's going to answer this. How long have you been dating?
Timothée's cheeks were red from blushing and he just answered with a soft "a year", making everyone in the audience smile and cheer.
James quickly said his goodbye's remaining everyone of the people that were coming the following week and soon enough, Timothée and y/no were on their way to their changing rooms. Before y/n could enter hers, Timothée hugged her from behind, softly kissing her hair and muttering words that she couldn't understand:
-You seem happy.
-I am. I am the happiest boy in the world because everyone finally knows that the most perfect, smart girl is mine.
y/n hugged him and kissed him softly, happy the world finally knew.