Intimate.

-Hey!

y/n hugged Timothée, who places his head on her shoulder and hugged her back, sighing and softly placing small kisses on her neck:

-How was your day?

-I'm so tired.

-I can tell. -y/n smiled, knowing how needy Timothée was when he was tired.- Do you want to go to bed nor...?

-Hm, I need to take a shower.

-Do you want me to shower with you?

Timothée and y/n didn't usually shower together. They liked the personal space and they had differences when it came to the temperature of the water and music of choice but that day, after being on set for nearly fifteen hours, Timothée wanted to spend some time with her. 

He nodded and they both went to the bathroom. y/n let the water run for a few seconds to get the perfect temperature so they would feel comfortable (she didn't want Timothée to complain about how hot the water was) and turned around, seeing him taking his clothes off. She started to do the same:

-Gosh, you're so beautiful.

-Shut up. -she giggled, getting into the shower.- Come here.

Timothée entered he shower, muscles relaxing as soon as he felt the water on his skin. He sighed, closing his eyes. When he reached for the shampoo, y/n  stopped him, muttering a soft "wait" and took the bottle from his hands:

-Can I wash your hair?

Timothée nodded, smiling. y/n put some of the shampoo on her hands and started running them through Timothée's hair, massaging his his head. He closed his eyes again, feeling incredibly relaxed. Then, she reached for the soap and started sudsing it all over his body, spending a few minutes on his back, giving him a small massage. 

After what it felt like an eternity, y/n rinsed Timothée clean, once again, running her fingers through his hair and kissing his shoulders, cheeks and lips softly. 

He felt like he was in heaven. He opened his eyes, focusing on the girl in front of him. He felt like he wanted to cry from happiness, he loved her so much and he felt incredibly loved at that moment. She was so gentle with him, which didn't happen when he was with other girls. He was glad he felt this way with her because he loved her like crazy. 

He remembered the time he was drunk and when he arrived home, she helped him get into his pyjamas and made him a cup of tea so he wouldn't feel sick during the night. He didn't remember much about the party he went to, but he remembered her giggles when he was saying that "she was the prettiest girl he's ever seen", which wasn't a lie. 

This was the most intimate they've ever been. No matter how many times they have had sex, he never felt more in love with her that in that exact moment:

-You okay?

-Just thinking about how much I love you.

-Stop it. -y/n blushed, kissing his cheek.- I love you too.

-You are my girl forever. Can't wait to marry you.