Chapter 1- Welcome to Freddy's

'Bubby! Wake up hun!' My mother shakes me, as I lay sliently in my bed, the light shines in my eyes, it's so blinding... urg, I just wanna sleep here forever... 'Come on bubbula, it's your brithday today, we'll go to you're faviorite pizzaeria!' She exclaims, I suddenly jump up and sit up looking like a puppy happy to see it's owner.

'YOU MEAN FREDDY'S?!' I say, I'm quite happy today, I normal would be trying to ignore everything around me and just sleep, but today was a special... May 26, my brithday...

'KYYYLLEEE!! C'MON GET DRESSED!! C'MON C'MON!' Ike exclaims, pulling on my blanket. Mom chuckles.

'Ike been waiting for you to wake up Kyle, so he INSISTED for me to wake you up, he's been excited since this morning, even though it's not for him, he's happy to go with his big brother... right Ike?'

'YEAH!! C'MON KYLE!! LET'S GO LET'S GO!!' Ike says again, I smile at him hopelessly, Ike has always wanted to go to Freddy's ever since the grand re-opening, it's suposed to be new, there are a few but they're all so strange... I just can't explain it...

'Okay Ike... I'll get dressed and we can go, but only if you do one thing first...' Ike looks at me curiously, I chuckle. 'You gotta get dressed as well...' Ike looks down and realizes he's still in his blue footy pajamas.

'OH SHIT!' Ike shouts running pass mom and into his room slamming the door behind him, I laugh again, mom rolls her eyes.

'Get dressed Kyle... I'll meet you downstairs...' as she says that, she heads out my room and down the steps. I sigh and look at my closet.

I am excited I really am, but I heard bad things about that place, like someone died there, the anamontronics are evil in some way, beware the night guard or... the day guard... watch out for the old anamontronics from the old place, stay away from Foxy... that kind of thing... I honestly don't see why people are so scared of Foxy, he's a good guy, but after some kids messed around with him, he is now called "Mangled" and a female pink fox... Chica is... kinda strange... Freddy is a bit girlish, but you can tell he's a male... bonnie now has a female voice as well... if you ask me Bonnie is better looking than the others... well, other than foxy of course, he-- I mean she'll always be my favorite...

I get dressed in my normal jacket, green hat, jeans and black shoes along with my green gloves, I'm now eleven... sadly I'm still the youngest of my friends... Cartman is also eleven but older than me by a few months, Stan is  also the same age along with Butters... It seems Kenny is the oldest amongst us... but only by a year...

'Kyle you ready?' Ike asks peeking through the door way.

'Uh.. yeah! Let's go Ike...' I say as I take his hand and walk down the steps. Today... for some reason I have a bad feeling... like something isn't right... something... something is--

'Alright boys, c'mon lets get into the car...' Something is...

'YAY!!!' Ike tugs my arm and drags me out the door. What is...

We get into the car and drive off, as I look out the window, we drive by Cartman's house, Cartman comes out of the door and see's me, his face shows shock and worry and starts to chase after the car yelling "KAHL!!! NO! KAHL!!!" Throwing snow balls at us. Something.... isn't right... Something is wrong... What is it...? Could it be... Danger?

/|\/|\

'HEY HEY HEY! There kids! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaeria!! Remeber, no frowns alowed!! hue hue!' Freddy says as he takes us to our table, as I stay in awe... What is wrong? what is dangerous? what is...right?