#5 Error!Sans X Reader // Happy Valentine's day

Today is February fourteen. The day of hearts. I always dreaded this day when I was single because my friend would all go out with their significant other, while I would just sit at home thinking about my miserable life. That is, until I met him.

- Flashback -

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

I turned my head around to see my friend running at me at full speed with a smile on her face. Her blonde hair flowing behind her. I saw something pink in her hand. I wonder what that is.

I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the thing in her hand, when all of a sudden the world did a 180.
Or maybe I did a 180. I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head as well on my back. I must've fallen backwards. But, why?

The world was spinning so fast that I had to close my eyes to avoid getting sick.

"What the heck happened?" I groaned.

"Oh my gosh! I am so, so, so, so, sorry, (Y/N)!" Chloe said. "I was going so fast that I wasn't able to fully stop when I got closer to you."

I didn't say anything and just sighed. Chloe really is too energetic. I never really understood how she could have so much energy when she rarely ever sleeps. She's always awake late at nights watching YouTube videos or texting me on the phone.

Now that I think about, I never really got any sleep last night. I was up late too because of anime. This concrete is really comfortable. It makes me really sleepy. Maybe I should take a 10 minute nap. I'm sure it'll be fine. It's not like I'm lying in the middle of the sidewalk with dozens of people walking past me and giving me confused looks.

"(Y/N)? You still alive? Did I kill you? Can I have all your mangas if you're dead?" Chloe asked.

"No. I am not dead." I replied. "And don't even think about taking my mangas."

I opened my eyes and hissed at the blinding light. Geez, I forgot how bright it was outside. My eyes adjusted at the light a few moments later.

I saw my friend looking down on me with worry etched in her face.

I lifted my arm with my hands open. "Help me up, will you?"

"Oh, right. Here."

Chloe firmly held my hand and pulled me up. I dusted myself to get rid of the dirt. I massaged the back of my head since it was still hurting. Luckily, it doesn't seem that there's a lump. That's a relief.

"Hey, (Y/N). You alright?" Chloe asked, her voice laced with worry.

I waved the question aside. "Don't worry about it, I've got a thick head. Why were you going so fast anyway? Is there an emergency?"

"What? Oh, no. I just wanted to give you-" Chloe lifted the pink thing in her hand. "- this."

It was a pink heart-shaped box with a red bow on it. It was big as Chloe's hand.

"Happy Valentine's day!" Chloe chirped happily.

Was it already that time of the year? I didn't even notice.

I took the gift from her hand. "Uh, thanks. You didn't have to get me this. What is it, anyway?"

"It's a brownie that I made. The ingredients I used are love and care! And I know that I didn't have to make you this, but I wanted to. Also it's because I was bored."

"Oh, ok."

Suddenly, I heard the Baby Shark song. Geez, that song really annoys me. Where is that even coming from? I looked around and finally located the source of the sound. It was coming from Chloe's phone.