#13 Error!Sans // SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
     ▪ He's a bit of a tsundere but he does show you a lot of affection. He's just really awkward when he does.

B = Beginning (What were they like in the beginning?)
     ▪ He's really cold and distant to you but you eventually got him to warm up to you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
     ▪ He likes cuddling with you very much but only if you two are alone. He likes wrapping you both in a blanket burrito while watching a movie.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
     ▪ Error's a fast learner so you can teach him how to cook. As for cleaning, he can do that quickly and easily with his strings.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
     ▪ He'd do it in person but he won't be able to look at you in the eyes. He'll be really depressed for a long time.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
     ▪ Error's not to eager to get settled down but if you want to then he'll get a ring.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
     ▪ He's really gentle with all the time. As for emotionally, he's not the best at comforting you but he's really smart and he'll give you blunt advice. Your problems usually get solved when you follow Error's advice.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
     ▪ He really enjoys the hugs you give him but you can't just suddenly jump on him and hug him because he'll crash if you do so.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
     ▪ He said it to immediately but it was just a whisper so you barely heard it.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)
     ▪ Error gets jealous pretty easily. If he sees a guy flirting with you he'll immediately wrap his strings around you and drag you away while hissing at the guy talking to you.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
     ▪ Error likes kissing you on your cheek. He thinks you look cute because of your chubby cheeks. Error meanwhile likes being kissed on the forehead. It fills his soul with a warm feeling.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)
     ▪ The kids at first are scared of him. But once Error started making some dolls and puppets for them, kids would swarm him. Of course since he has Haphephobia (fear of being touched) he'd just crash and you have to calm him down.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)
     ▪ Error doesn't sleep but he does enjoy lying with you on bed. He'll always be right next to your side whenever you wake up from your sleep.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)
     ▪ Again, Error doesn't sleep but he'll lie beside you and cuddle with you until you fall asleep.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)
     ▪ Error has a huge wall around him so it's very hard to get him to open up. You have to be patient with him when you ask a personal question. It takes him a few days before reaching a decision. Sometimes he'll answer your question, sometimes he'll just say that he isn't comfortable with answering your question yet.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)
     ▪ Error gets angered pretty easily. He'll glitch even more when he's angry. Error usually calms down because of you but not before destroying whatever or whoever made him angry.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)
     ▪ He remembers pretty well. One time you mentioned your that Spaghetti is your favorite food once (Just go with it.) he turns up a week later at your door with Spaghetti.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)
     ▪ His favorite moment is your relationship is when you both made a doll for each other. He made a doll version of you and you made a doll version of him.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)
     ▪ He's really protective. When he feels like you're being threatened, he'll stand in front of you protectively and growl menacingly at the person threatening you.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)
     ▪ He doesn't try to hard with anything. Whenever you two would go on dates, he'd just bring you to either of your favorite places to go.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)
     ▪ He's too insecure with his looks. Whenever you two would go on dates, you'll catch him with a worried look on his face. You'd ask him what's bothering him and he'll just say it's nothing, but you already know it's not nothing. In the end, you'd be able to comfort him.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)
     ▪ He's really concerned with his looks. He didn't always looked like this and he kinda misses his old looks. He thinks that his looks is too scary and he might end up scaring you away.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)
     ▪ He'd feel as if a part of his soul disappear if you're gone.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)
     ▪ He really loves making doll versions of you in different outfits. He thinks you're really cute when you wear a skirt, but he only if you wear it when you two are alone. He doesn't like it if other monsters would look at you when you're wearing a skirt.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)
     ▪ He doesn't like it when his partner is too clingy. He's fine with hugs and kisses sometimes, but doesn't like it when it's too much.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)
     ▪ He rarely sleeps.