#10 SFW Alphabet // Horror!Sans

Requested by: JanieRusselltheantic

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
     ▪ Would always hug and hold and kiss you all the time, everywhere, no matter who's with you guys.

B = Beginning (What were they like in the beginning?)
     ▪ Very comfortable with you. He would always cuddle you and say cheesy pick-up lines to you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
     ▪ If he isn't eating food then he's most likely cuddling. He just can't get enough of your soft, tender skin against his body.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
     ▪ You tried to teach him to cook once but he just ended up eating the ingredients raw. He is a bit good at cleaning, although you have to beg to help you for him to take action.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
     ▪ He'd ask you to meet up with him. He'll probably end up breaking down with tears while breaking up with you.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
     ▪ He's not that eager to settle down just yet. Maybe in a few years he'll propose to you but for now, he just want to savour he's time with you.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
     ▪ Very gentle. Both physically and emotionally. He always know how to cheer you up and he would hug you when you feel down.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
     ▪ He would hug you every chance that he gets. He always sneaks up on you and hug you from behind.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
     ▪ He said it the moment he confessed to you and would say it to you every hour of the day.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)
     ▪ He doesn't get jealous much but when he does he growls threateningly at the person flirting with you. If the person still doesn't get the message, he'd take out his axe and try to cut off their head. You usually would be able to calm him down though.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
     ▪ Horror really likes kissing and booping your nose. He thinks it's the cutest thing.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)
     ▪ He tries to be friendly with them but the kids usually end up running away from him.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)
     ▪ He'd wrap his arms around you like a boa constrictor but it's really easy to make him let you go. Just say you'll have to make food and he'll immediately release you.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)
     ▪ Horror loves movie nights. Mainly because he gets to eat lots of popcorn. You two would always watch at least one movie before cuddling on the bed and falling asleep.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)
     ▪ He's really insecure about his past so it took him a long time before he told you his past.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)
     ▪ He's not that easily angered. He's also really easy to calm down. Just give him some food and he'll be back to being a sweet cinnamon roll.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)
     ▪ Doesn't remember much but he does try his best. All he could remember as of now is your birthday and your favorite food.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)
     ▪ His favorite would be when you would cook for him. He just loves watching your small frame shuffle around the kitchen, making food.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)
     ▪ He's really protective of you. If you got hurt even just a little he'd wrap in a blanket burrito and make sure you stay in his room. Afterwards, he'll go and find the person or thing that hurt you. If it's a person, they usually end up missing the next day.
     When you try to protect him you'd just scowl and cross you arms and cuss out the person who tried to hurt him. Horror doesn't stop you since he thinks you're really cute and hot.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)
     ▪ He'll try his bests with special occasions but when it comes to ordinary tasks he doesn't bother with it much.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)
     ▪ He eats way too much food. He also steals your food way to often.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)
     ▪ He sometimes gets insecure with the huge hole in his head but he usually relaxes when you comfort him.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)
     ▪ He can't live on without you. You're probably more important that food to him.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)
     ▪ He sometimes gives his food to you but would steal it back when you're not looking.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)
     ▪ He doesn't like it when somebody criticizes his looks. He gets it that he's really scary and creepy looking, but do they really have to point that out to him?

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)
     ▪ He'd fall asleep right after watching a movie.