#4 SFW Alphabet // Nightmare!Sans

OwO what's this??? An update from Author-chan?? After decades of no updates or announcement you finally decided to–!

✨Heya Author here. So so sorry for not updating for an eternity. I pretty lost all my motivation on this book after my second chapter 😑 Buuuuttt, the good news is I'm back!!! So, uhh yeah. This isn't a oneshot story, but I'm definitely gonna post a oneshot soon. Anyway, baii~~✨

—————

SFW Alphabet // Nightmare!Sans

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
     ▪ He wouldn't show much affection when with you're with others since he has to uphold the image of being a merciless leader, but it doesn't bother you too much since once you two are alone he would shower you with hugs, kisses, and care.

B = Beginning (What were they like at when you two started dating?)
     ▪ He was shy and awkward at first always blushing and messing up simple sentences. Killer and Cross would always tease him and he would be too flustered to respond. After awhile though, he became much more comfortable and became a full on tsundere.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
     ▪ Cuddles are his favorite thing in the world. It makes him feel safe and loved. He would often cuddle you when you two are alone or in bed.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
     ▪ He would love to settle down with you. He's very responsible and good at cleaning and very fast at it. His cooking skills thought is a bit on the downside.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
     ▪ He would do it face-to-face, but he'll most likely be emotionally unstable for a while.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
     ▪ Would love to propose to you right now, but also scared because he isn't sure yet if you're down for this idea.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
     ▪ He's very gentle physically. He always know what to do when you're down. As for emotionally, not so much. He has no clue what to say so he's always quiet when comforting you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
     ▪ Same as the cuddles. It makes him feel safe and loved. And it makes you feel safe and secure.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
     ▪ Said it after a month of you two being together although he did stutter and blushed a lot. He still blushes and stutter whenever he says the L-word until now.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)
     ▪ The others at Nightmare's castle would often tease you, but immediately stops when Nightmare would glare at them with such intensity that it's enough too make them sweat and stutter with fear.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
     ▪ His kisses are quick, but very sweet. He likes kissing you on the forehead and hands. He likes it when you kiss him on the cheeks and neck.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)
     ▪ Not good. Kids are scared of him. And he hates kids because of the positive energy coming from them. He'll try to befriend them if you want him to though.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)
     ▪ He never sleeps, but you would always find him cuddling you when you wake up.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)
     ▪ He would stay with you in bed talking about random things until you fall asleep.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)
     ▪ Has a wall around him at first. Would always avoid your questions about his past. After some time though, he would manage to answer some of your questions, although it takes him a while to answer it.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)
     ▪ Pretty patient with you. Never gets angry at you, but his patience is non-existent when it comes to the other Sanses.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)
     ▪ Remembers EVERYTHING. Seriously, it's like he's got a computer for a brain.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)
     ▪ He loves every moment with you but his most favorite is when you cooked him a meal when he got back home. He really loved your cooking.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)
     ▪ He's very protective. His body and face would turn even more goopy and his terrifying aura would increase ten-fold. He'd put himself between you and the threat with one of his appendages wrapped around your waist.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)
     ▪ Tries very hard on to make every date, anniversaries, and even simple tasks to be perfect.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)
     ▪ Would scare others away too much if they got too close to you.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)
     ▪ A bit self-conscious about himself, but you would always tell him his handsome no matter what and that always comforts him. He thinks that you're perfect in every way.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)
     ▪ Would feel extremely lost without you.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)
     ▪ Always gives you everything you want even though you didn't ask for it.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)
     ▪ Glitter. He freaking HATES them. Those infuriating little sh*ts always get stuck everywhere and impossible to get rid of.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)
     ▪ Doesn't sleep. Only lies on the bed to cuddle with you.