#11 Horror!Sans X Reader

"Hellooooo~!!" You called out into the living room while coming through the door.

     Your eyes scanned the room until it landed on a certain couch potato. Horror. You're sweet, cute, lazy, and gluttonous boyfriend.

     Yep! You were in relationship with a skeleton. Other think people might think that it's not normal at all. Well, not for you since you're not very normal either. You may look like a human but you've got magic like all monsters. You're magic specifically is used for opening portals through different AU's. You can also summon any weapon out of thin air. Only weapons though. For some reason, your magic doesn't allow you to summon food. Which is a bummer because it'll make feeding your boyfriend much easier, but you're willing to put up with it.

     You walked to the couch carrying your basket full of food. You leaned down on the sleeping skeleton and kissed him on the forehead.

    Horror started to shift around and giggle and mutter stuff like: 'That tickles.' or 'Don't go away, pretty bird.'

     You giggled and started to caress his cheeks. In one fluid motion, Horror grabbed your hand and pulled you down beside him while your basket tumbled down and all it's contents spilled out. The couch was too small for two people to lie beside each other so half of your body is on top of Horror.

     Horror's arms were wrapped very tightly around your waist. You tried to get out of his grip but he just held you closer and tighter. You finally gave up as Horror buried his face into your neck.

     You tried to wake him up again by saying his name.

     "Horror~~" You cooed.

     You shook him gently to wake him up. He stirred a bit but it still wasn't enough. You huffed in annoyance. You thought of what you could do to wake up your boyfriend and you suddenly got an idea.

     "Horror~" You cooed once more. "I brought you some food~"

     At the sound of food his eye sockets opened up and started to look around for food.

     "Where... Food?" He asked groggily.

     "Not even a kiss good morning?" You giggled.

     Horror groaned a bit. "Need food first."

     "Well, you won't be getting any food unless you let go of me."

     Horror complied and unwrapped his arms around you. You stood up and started to pick the food that fell earlier. Once you got them all back in the basket you stood up and started to make your way to the kitchen.

     But before you even reached the kitchen, you were stopped by a pair of arms that were wrapped around your waist. You looked back to see Horror's chest against your back.

     "What are you doing?" You asked as you looked up to meet his eyes.

     "What? Can't I hug my girlfriend?" He whispered into you ear in a deep and husky tone that sent tingles down your spine.

     "You already were hugging me earlier. And don't you want to eat?"

     "Yeah, I do want to eat. But first..."

     Horror closed his eyes and leaned down and placed his lips over yours. You smiled happily into the kiss. You dropped the basket onto the floor. Luckily, it's contents didn't spill out. You turned your body around so that you were facing Horror. Your hands slithered up Horror's arms and wrapped themselves around Horror's neck. Horror's hands found their way to your hair and started to play with it. As the kiss got longer, the more it needier and rough. But before it progressed, the door suddenly bursts open and you two were forced to pull away from each other.