#9 Horror!Sans X Reader

Requested by:JanieRusselltheantic

A/N: you're Red's stepsister in this story.

▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫

     "(Y/N)~"

     You felt something poking your cheek. You looked up to see Horror grinning down on you.

     You set your book aside. "What now, Horror?"

     "I'm hungryyyy~" Horror whined.

     You rolled your eyes at him. "You're always hungry, Horror."

     "Give me foooood." Horror said as he made clung to you like a koala.

     You sighed and rolled your eyes again. "Fine, what do you want to eat?"

    Horror looked up and smiled seductively. "You~"

     You deadpanned at his flirting attempt. Horror would always flirt and tease you so this was pretty much a normal day for you.

     You said nothing in response to his flirt and stood and started walking away.

     "Wait! (Y/N), don't leave me." Horror said as he started to follow you. "I promise I won't say another word if you make me some food."

     You stopped and looked at him. "Promise?"

     "Cross my heart and hope to die." He said while drawing a cross over his chest.

     "... But you don't have a heart..."

     "You know what I meant."

     You considered his deal for a while before making a decision.

     "Alright. Let's go to the kitchen and I'll make you something to eat." You said.

     "Yes! Finally, food!" Horror cheered.

     Horror happily followed you into the kitchen. Once the two of you reached the kitchen, Horror stationed himself at the counter while you prepared the materials and ingredients that you needed to make food.

     "Sooo, what are you making?" Horror said while he rested his head onto his propped up arm.

     "I'm just making a simple egg sandwich." You answered.

     You put the pan on the stove and turned up the heat. You let the fire heat up the pan first before pouring some oil into it. You grabbed two eggs, cracked it, and beat them up to make scrambled eggs. You put the eggs into the pan and put the bread into the toaster. The eggs are very fast to cook so you took the eggs out of the pan and put them on the plate. Now, you just need to wait for the toast.

     "You know," You said while turning around to face Horror. "You could've just asked the Papyruses to cook for you."

     You heard the toaster go off. You took the toast and assembled the egg sandwich. You made three in total and you cut them up into triangles. You took the plate and served them to Horror.