Chapter 4

***Sana's POV***

Blaring sounds, lights that can make you feel dizzy, bodies grinding with one another may it be with strangers or someone you know, hands touching here and there.. this is life! Well, that's what my friends say.

I just wanted to forget the frustration I feel with my dad because of the argument we had this afternoon. After I had my dinner with them, I told my mom I'll be going out to hang out with my friends, and since it's a Friday night, she allowed me. However, she didn't know I'd be coming to this kind of place.

While dancing the night away, swaying my body to the beat of the music without minding anyone, I felt like someone was staring at me. Have you ever felt that feeling? Like the hair on your nape is sending signals to you saying someone out there is watching you? I tried to look around looking, searching, but I didn't find anyone suspicious so I continued dancing.

Suddenly, I felt hands on my waist and a body pressed on my back. I jerked and turned around to see who the hell had the courage to do that to me. I saw a tall man, looking like a predator ready to devour his prey, which sadly is me, then he smirked at me.

“What's a fine looking girl like you doing alone in a place like this?” He asked me.

“Go away,” I told him then I started to walk away from him when he grabbed my arm.

“Come on now baby girl, I know your type. What's the reason of going to a place like this? We know why, right? You want someone to spend the night with?” He said while looking at me from head to toe. I felt disgusted and cursed myself internally for coming here in the place.

“ Where the hell are those stupid bodyguards that are paid to protect me?!” I internally shouted.

“ You left them outside, remember? Saying nothing's going to happen to you since you're with your friends,” the other part of my brain answered.

“ And where the hell are those girls?? Oh yeah, I left them on the table and decided to dance alone. ” Great! Just great!

“So what do you say? Cat got your tongue? Are you thinking already if it's gonna be your place or mine?” This disgusting man asked me again then bit his lower lip, trying to look hot.

Yuck !

“Look here, you maniac! I'm not interested with what you're offering, so go shoo shoo and don't bother me again!” I shouted at him then tried to remove my arm from his grip but he held it tighter. I winced in pain then he leaned closer to my face.

“No one has ever dared say 'NO’ to me, I always get what I want. Let's get out of here then start--” the man didn't finish what he was saying when a body suddenly went in between the two of us.

“I believe the girl already said 'NO’, so why don't you back off and scram away, prick.” This person said. I couldn't see its face since I was facing its back.

“Mind your own business! That girl is going home with me!” Then the maniac tried to reach for my arm again when suddenly the other person grabbed his right hand then twisted it on his back then it used its right hand to grab his neck.

“Listen here pal, I'm gonna say this one last time. Get away from her, don't come near her again, and don't talk to her again ever. If you don't do that, I'm gonna break this right hand of yours and if that happens, you're not gonna beat that little meat of yours anymore, you heard me?”

“Fuck you!” the man shouted. And despite the loud music, I think I heard something snapped.

“Aaargh! Fuck fuck fuck!!” the man suddenly shouted and he looked like he's in great pain resulting for other patrons to look at the commotion.