Chapter 15

***Tzuyu's POV***

It's now 11 PM and the party wrapped up at around 10 PM. I was checking if everything's in order and was waiting for everything to get packed up then I'll be off my bed now.

I'm exhausted, not physically but emotionally. Who wouldn't? My eyes strained from looking at Sana and Mark being flirtatious and lovey dovey all night long. I've been thinking of ways on how to decapitate the bastard and I've thought of 23 ways on how to do that.

“Hanbin, is everything in order there?” I asked Hanbin through our radio.

“Everything's squeaky clean boss,” Hanbin reported from the back.

“Good. Make one more round then you may retire for the night,” I told him.

“Roger that,” was his response.

I was looking at the tables being lifted to a delivery truck while listening to some random music through the still open speaker when I felt a presence approaching me.

“Sana? Why are you still up? And what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on your room already?”

There she was, standing a few meters away from me, freshly showered and wearing only a cotton shirt and pajama bottom.

“I knocked on your bedroom door and when I didn't hear any response, I tried my luck to look for you here and here you are. Why are you still here?”

Shouldn't she be answering my question first?

“I was just checking if everything's in order before I turn the night in. And you young lady? Why are you here?” I asked her.

“I told you, I was looking for you,” she said while smiling then she walked closer to me.

I gulped.

Don't come any closer, I might do something inappropriate.

“And why is that?” I asked her again.

She stopped walking when she was in front of me, like really in front of me.

“Dance with me,” she said out of nowhere.

“What?” Did I hear her right? She wanted to dance with me?

“Why do you look surprised? Don't tell me you don't know how to dance?” She said while smiling teasingly.

“Well, I do but-” I was cut off when she suddenly pulled both of my hands and put them on her waist, then she raised her arms and put them on my shoulders.

“No more buts, Tzuyu. You owe me a dance,” she said then she started to move. “You hear that song? Let's dance.”

When I tried to listen to the music, Ed Sheeran's Perfect was playing.
I followed her movements. Me, in my tuxedo, and she in her pajamas, dancing in the middle of the garden, with busy people walking around us.

“How come I owe you a dance?” I asked her.

“You didn't dance with me in the party! I feel hurt Tzuyu,” she said accusingly while pouting.

“You seemed very much preoccupied,” I told her.

You were too busy dancing with your boyfriend.

She smiled, seemingly understanding what I was pertaining to.

“You know I will always make time for you, right Tzuyu?” she said softly.

“I don't want to intrude. And besides, I was on duty.” I told her.

“That's why I've been bugging my dad to not let you work today because I need my bestfriend more than my bodyguard on my birthday! We have a lot of guards to do your job, Tzuyu” she said while pouting.