Chapter 10

***Tzuyu's POV***

I know I should not use my gun, not because I can't but because I don't want to do it in front of Sana. I don't want to traumatized her by bursting out this sonofabitch's brain in front of her.

So instead of pulling out my gun, I took one of my magazines and threw it to his right hand wherein he was holding a sharp wooden knife.

He dropped his knife and when he was about to turn around, I kicked the back of his knee which caused him to drop on his knees. I held the back of his head then slammed it on the floor then twisted his left arm to his back.

"Argh!" The man shouted.

The commotion has caused for the guests to gather around where we are. Their murmurs and whispers sounded like bees to my ears. I was so livid that Sana almost got hurt just because I wasn't paying much attention, I was too busy watching her and the guy do their thing.

Damn it, Tzuyu! Get your fucking brain back to your head!

"Tzuyu! What's happening here??" I heard Mr. Minatozaki's voice. I turned around and saw he was standing a few meters away from us. Mrs. Minatozaki went to Sana's side and hugged her daughter trying to console her.

When I looked up to see Sana, my heart hurts with what I saw. Sana was standing there, her eyes, with their unshed tears, are looking back and forth to me, to the guy, and to the knife that was just a few inches away to where the guy is lying.

"This guy tried to stab Ms. Sana with the wooden knife he hid inside his sleeves, Sir." I said trying to explain the situation.

I heard Mrs. Minatozaki gasped and Sana, as if just waiting for the confirmation about what was happening, could no longer hold back her tears. Her tears were flowing and her hands were shaking so bad that I just wanted to hold her and console her and tell her that everything is okay now.

Because of what I have said, the murmurs and whispers have turned into a full blown commotions.

"Oh my! What a horrible thing to do!"

"She's still too young to experience this thing!"

"New event but again, it is still Minatozaki"

"I feel too bad for her"

"How did that weapon get past the security?"

"Didn't you hear? It's a wooden knife, dumb ass"

"Enough!" Mr. Minatozaki said with his authoritative tone. He turned around and looked at the man lying on the floor.

"Mr. Song, why did you do that?" He asked the guy, who I now know as Mr. Song. When he didn't answer, I twisted his left hand resulting for him to cry out in pain.

"Stop! Stop!" He blurted out. I loosened up my hold on his hand but I still didn't let go of it.

"When you buy out my company by getting all my clients, not only did I lose my company, but I also lost the legacy left to me by my ancestors. And do you know what's worse than that? I lost my family!" He said while looking up to Mr. Minatozaki, looking straight to his eyes.

"My wife left me together with our daughter! They were so ashamed of me because I wasn't able to save the one company we have! And it's all because of you!" I feel his body shaking so much, indicating the anger he's feeling at the moment.

"I know I wouldn't be able to get close to you because your bodyguards are always there 24/7. And I thought, a revenge through you wouldn't be worthwhile because you wouldn't experience the pain of losing the one thing that's important to you." He then turned his look at Sana.

"And as a parent, losing your own child is the worst experience you could ever have, so I tried to kill your own daughter instead of you and your wife!" He shouted then he tried to reach for his wooden knife but I am much quicker than him.

I reached for my knife hidden inside my boots and strike down unto his right hand.

"Argh!" He once again shouted while bloods were oozing out of his hand.

I heard different gasps and gurgling sounds.

" Bitch if you couldn't handle this much then you fuckers get out of here! You're suffocating me! " I thought to myself.

I wanted nothing but to slit this guy's throat for thinking of harming Sana. I'm starting to lose my cool especially now that the guy who was with Sana awhile ago came into scene.

"Sana, are you alright?" I heard the guy asked her.

I looked at Sana and saw her nodded. The guy reached out for shoulder and I saw her flinched a little but didn't remove the guy's hand. She must be surprised because of the sudden physical contact.

"Tzuyu, you know what to do with this guy," Mr. Minatozaki told me.

"Yes, Sir." I answered him.

I'm gonna skin him alive and remove all his nails one by one, cook them and let him eat his own flesh and drink his own blood.

Idiot! He's not talking about the guy holding Sana!

Oh! I thought he was pertaining to the guy who's holding Sana.

Mr. Minatozaki looked at Hanbin. "Let's go."

Hanbin nodded and looked at me. I just nodded at him. We already knew what that nod meant.

I guided the man up and tied both his hands using my hanky.

"You will pay for this Minatozaki! I'm not done with you yet! We will see each other again and next time, I will not fail!" Mr. Song kept on shouting while trying to free himself from the tie and from my grasp.

I let the Minatozakis go first. When I saw them left the museum, I pushed the guy to keep him walking towards the car. This guy will be sent to prison and I'll make sure he never gets to set his foot outside of it, ever.

Cameras are everywhere, reporters who were covering the event earlier this evening are now flocking the scene not because of the event, but because of the attempted murder of the country's richest bussinesman's daughter.

I was about to enter the car when I saw Bambam walking towards me.

"The Miss asked for you," he told me.

"Sana? Why? What happened to her?" I suddenly feel panicked.

Damn! I only left her for a couple of minutes and something came up again??

"Nothing. She insisted that you should come with them. Mr. Minatozaki wasn't having it but she persisted, saying you're her bodyguard so you should stay with her," Bambam explained. "So I'll be taking that guy to the police department and you go to your princess. She's missing you already," he teased.

"Tsk," was my only reply.

I gave him the car keys then tapped him on his shoulder.

"Make sure he stays in that shithole," I told him.

"Roger that, boss," Bambam said while saluting.

I made my way to where the Minatozaki's were parked. As expected, media personnels were flocking their car. Good thing the security was able to keep them off for a good distance.