Chapter 13

***Tzuyu's POV***

It is Friday night now and here I am, sitting alone, eating my dinner in one of the fine dining restaurants in Korea.

I was looking at the couple sitting across my table, the girl was acting shy while the boy was saying something. I have no idea what they were talking about and I don't have any plans to know it. I focused on eating my dinner when suddenly I saw the guy reached out to hold the girl's hand then said something which caused for the young girl to looked down then nodded her said.

I dropped my fork when I saw that.

Sana, did you give him your heart already? Are you making it official now?

I felt like I was kicked in the gut and an onset pain right where my heart is. I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe and my ear was buzzing. I reached out for my glass of water and almost break it when I saw Mark stood up from his chair and enveloped Sana in a tight embrace. How tight that hug was,felt the same as how hard the warm hand was clenching my heart.

I feel my hand was shaking and my temple suddenly hurts. I took out my phone and dialed a number.

"Can you pick us up? I don't think I can drive tonight," I told the person on the other line. I didn't wait for his response and just ended the call.

I saw Sana was looking at me from the embrace and she smiling happily.

How can you be so happy when here I am, hurting so much?

How come your happiness is my sadness?

How come when the night you found your first love, I have experienced my first heartbreak?

When will our feelings meet, Sana?

I gulped then I gave her the fakest smile I could muster while raising my glass of water, as if congratulating them.

They continued their dinner while I continued nursing my heart. I wanted to get up and leave this place, but I have a job to fulfill.

When I saw them, I stood up and I followed them. I checked my phone to see if Bambam has arrived already.

When we went outside, I saw the car was already parked in front of the restaurant.

"Why is Bambam here?" I heard Sana asked.

"I called him to pick us up, he's going to drive us home tonight," I answered her.

"Why? Did something happen?" Mark asked.

Yeah, you took the love of my life away from me, you asshole!

I wanted to shout it in front of him but I stopped myself. I saw Sana was waiting for an answer so I sighed before answering.

"I drank some wine while having my dinner, and I didn't want to jeopardize Sana's safety by driving while intoxicated so I called for him to pick us up," I lied.

"Why did you drink when you knew you'd be driving her home? How irresponsible can you be?" Mark said angrily.

I felt my blood boil and was about to say my rebuttal when Sana came in between us.

"Mark, drop it. Tzuyu knows what she's doing that's why she called Bambam here. She's not irresponsible like what you have said," Sana said in my defense.

I saw Mark took a deep breath then smiled at Sana.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I was just worried. Now that you're my girlfriend, I always worry about your safety," he said, trying to explain his side.