Chapter 11

***Tzuyu's POV***

I just finished taking a quick shower after the talk I had with Mr. Minatozaki. Tomorrow is Sunday and I feel the need to take a day off, I need to relieve myself from all the tensions I'm having especially when I remember Sana with that guy.

I sighed while drying my hair. Maybe I should call Seulgi and drink all night. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do tomorrow.

I picked up a white loose shirt and baggy jogging pants to wear tonight when I heard soft knocks on the door.

Who could it be?

I went to the modern mahogany door and was surprised to see Sana standing outside my bedroom door. Like me, she just finished taking her shower because her hair is still wet and she looked like she was ready to go to bed. She looked fidgety and nervous while standing there.

“Sana? Why are you here? Is everything alright?” I asked worriedly.

“Can I come in?” She asked softly while playing with her thumb.

Just awhile ago you looked like a pissed cat and couldn't even look me in the eye and now you want to come inside my bedroom? Hell no woman!

“Sure,” I told her while opening the door more widely indicating that she's welcome to come inside.

She walked inside and I closed the door. My bedroom is just next to hers, because Mr. Minatozaki wanted me to be near her always. Hell if they're gonna allow me then I'm very much willing to sleep in her bedroom!

This is not the first time that she's been inside my room. Whenever she's bored and doesn't have any plans, she always hang out in my room, she said she liked how organize I am with my things and she also liked the smell of my linen sheets.

Do the maids use different laundry soap and fabric conditioner per linen sheets?

“So? What brought you here? Shouldn't you be resting now?” I asked her. She was still standing near the door while I was sitting on my bed. I tapped my bed signaling for her to sit beside me which she obliged.

“I just wanted to say sorry for how I acted a while ago,” she softly said then looked me in the eye.

“I know I crossed the line when I questioned you when in fact you were just doing what you had to do. I shouldn't have done that.. it's just that my emotions were going haywire with what happened.. I'm sorry for acting rudely to you Tzuyu.” She explained then she grabbed my hand.

Of course I am aggressive and whipped at the same time so I held her hand too.

“It's okay Sana. I understand. You shouldn't be saying sorry,” I said then smiled at her.

She smiled back at me but I can see that she's still not okay. Maybe she's still in shock or whatever.

“So, what did Dr. Park say? Did he give you any medication or something?” I asked her.

“Yeah, he gave me a relaxation pill to calm my nerves and to help me sleep better tonight but I don't want to rely on pills,” she explained. I understand her point, likewise myself, I don't want to rely on anything.

“A glass of warm milk can do the trick, Ms. Minatozaki” I told her.

“You know I don't drink milk, Tzuyu-yah. Are you teasing me?” She said while chuckling.

“Oops, sorry my bad! I forgot about that for a split second,” I said while laughing.

She smiled once again then looked at me again.