Chapter 6

***Tzuyu's POV***

After I dropped off Sana last night, I went straight to my best bud Seulgi's apartment. I can tell her everything and the same as for her. We've always got each other back and we swore nothing's going to change that.

“Hey Chou! About time you show your ugly face here!” Seulgi greeted me while hugging me.

“Still a jerk, Seulgs” I told her then I hugged her back.

“Yes yes you're still a jerk, I know that! You've been in the town for like what, 2 days? And you just showed your ugly ass here!” She said exaggeratingly.

“No, Seulgs, you're the jerk one and no, not 2 days, this is my 1st day of RnR,” I told her then I proceeded to sit on her couch.

“Whatever, Chou. So what's up? You look like shit and you reek of alcohol! Wait - you went to a bar without inviting me?? That's the lowest blow of all the blow man! My heart aches!” She said while holding her chest for added dramatic effect.

“Can you stop with that act? It doesn't suit you, you're annoying,” I told her while rubbing my forehead. Was I right to go here instead of going back to my apartment??

“Hahaha come on man! You know I'm just messing with you. So what's up? You look like hell” she said while starting to get serious.

“I just want someone to talk to tonight. You remember Sana?” I asked her.

“You mean, THE Sana Minatozaki? The Legendary Sana Minatozaki? Of course, how can I forget the girl who made my bud weak on her knees,” she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

“Yeah yeah, THAT Sana Minatozaki. So tomorrow, I'll be working for her family as her personal bodyguard,” I told her.

“Then why do you look like you're about to go to hell? Shouldn't it be like going to heaven since you're going to see her for like 24/7? Be near her, get to know her more, talk to her and be her friend, smell her, touch her, kiss her, tas -” she started talking nonstop and I feel like I have to stop her.

“Woah woah woah! Hold up! That's the farthest you can go if you're going to talk about her,” my protective instinct suddenly kicked in.

“Come on man, it's not like we haven't talked about girls in this regard! Hell, we even shared some, right?” I'm seriously getting annoyed now. She just wouldn't drop this topic off.

“She's different from any other girls and I don't want to have any conversation like this when it's involving her,” I told her seriously.

She looked at me intently for like 5 secs then she started to burst into a fit of laughter.

“Oh gosh, Chou! You're whipped! You're already this whip when you haven't even talked to her!” She started laughing again.

“Excuse you, we have already talked, tonight, at the bar,” I told her.

“And you're just saying that to me now?? Spill!”

So I told her everything that's happened tonight.

“Okay.. so it seems like you two are going to be good friends because she seems to like you.. but I still don't get why you look hellish. What's the problem?” She asked me seriously.

I sighed..

“I don't think I can stop myself from falling for her,” I admitted. After spending a couple of hours with her, I realized she's a witty person, funny, kind, caring, sweet, and a very simple girl. If you don't know her family status, you'd think she's just one of those teenage girls living her life to the fullest.