。♡15♡。 Departure

Jungkook's perspective

Life has tested me well in all aspects, whether it's patience or longing.

Now I was in my room, packing my things up for leaving but an uneasiness was there inside me. As if I was holding onto sand but it was only falling down effortlessly, maybe it was the time for me which I couldn't have a hold on.

After graduating, I had to leave for higher education. Watching my academic excellence, my parents decided to send me to a university in the city.

I was in love with the place where I was and it was a door to my memories but I was losing it behind. 

My clothes were settled in the bag and now I opened up my shelf, carefully taking out my diary, holding his letters in it. I took a deep breath before turning the pages and the letter fell down. I quickly panicked, carrying it in my hands because it was the only place where it belonged.

I opened up the folded paper and with the crunch sound falling in my ears, my heart started beating roughly as the clouds of immense emotions surrounded me.

His beautiful cursive handwriting, traced on the paper, sent me his warmth and love and everytime I read, breezes would surround me and a tear would scroll down.

I was very exasperated after his second letter. Like how he always sent me letters but never dared leaving his address as if it wasn't a distraction from everything. How could he compare himself with distraction when everything I had was because of him?

The same feeling of helplessness and yearning had tested all of my will. I was dying to see him but never knew how.

I was distracted by the sound of approaching footsteps to only reveal Jimin walking inside with a box in hands.

"So, packing done?" He asked as he watched my bags resting on the bed. I quickly sniffed, wiping my eyes as he walked closer to me.

"This is for you." He whispered, handing me a tiny box and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What is this?" I asked and he just smiled but I could see his eyes holding the sorrow.

"Just wanted to buy you something… so… you can miss me after watching it." He whispered shyly, playing with his fingers and I opened up the box to find a wrist watch in it and my lips automatically tugged up.

"This will remind you of me. You will miss me right?" Jimin asked, eyes gleaming with emotions and my hands started trembling as I tried my best to stand still.

I quickly wore the wrist watch in my left hand and he smiled.

"I don't need anything else to remind me of you Jimin. I will miss you, every single day." I whispered and finally lost my will to hold back myself anymore when I found tears on the edges of his eyes. 

I finally pulled him in a hug as I tore up and he cried louder than me. His petite frame whimpered in my arms as he cried out.

"Hey…" i called out, trying to calm him down but it didn't help me either as I started crying harder after watching his face.

"I will miss you… so so much." I whispered and he dug his face on my shoulder.

"I will miss you more." He whispered and I patted his back, trying to calm him down. 

We just remained connected for a while until I heard fainting sound of sniffles from him. I pulled away and wiped his tiny eyes with my thumbs.

"You'll come to see me, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"I will come, definitely." I assured him and he finally smiled.

"JUNGKOOK~~~!" Dad called my name and I knew I had to leave.

I just gave him a slight nod before putting my diary carefully in the bag which was holding something very precious to me, before carrying up the bags.

"Give my love to Miss. Daisy and the kittens. Will you?" I asked and he nodded, wiping his eyes with his sweater paws.

"Can I come with you to the station?" He asked, eyes pleading and I nodded.

"Of course, we have seats for four in the car." I said and he smiled.

🌸🌸🌸

We finally reached the station. My luggage was loaded in the train and I came out of it to hug my mom and dad before leaving who wished me good luck for the future.

Jimin was still standing there, playing with his hands while looking down and I know what it meant, he was sad.

"So… see you later." I whispered, not knowing what to actually say and he just nodded, still looking down.

"Bye." I whispered again and he still nodded.

I gave a slight nod before turning around but the same uneasiness was taking over me. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath before turning back around to hug him again.

"Take care." I whispered.

"You too." He finally replied and I broke the hug to only find tears in his eyes again.

"Aigoo… these two." Mom exclaimed, wiping tears from the edge of her eyes as she watched how Jimin was looking extremely heartbreaking.

The train horned and I turned my head around.

"Ah, maybe I should leave." I said and the other three nodded in agreement.

I finally let go of Jimin's small hand from mine who now waved bye to me as I hopped into the train.

I waved bye to all of them as the train engine started and it started moving forward, letting me leave my everything behind.

"TAKE CARE JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled as the train sped up and I nodded, trying to stay strong but tears streamed down my face.

The sand I was holding had finally fallen off my hands and I was helpless again. Is this what life feels like?

He seemed far from me with every passing second and I just couldn't do anything. I had two precious things which were now completely drifted away.

I felt so torn, I felt so empty now. Only the breezes around me and the wrist watch in my hand was the source of some light in my empty and dark life.

 Only the breezes around me and the wrist watch in my hand was the source of some light in my empty and dark life

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

I tried to complete without being emotional again...but ah...

Hope you guys enjoyed!