> EPISODE - 8 <

I didn't slept well last night. I entered the room with my face looking stressed. I looked around the room to see if he was there. I felt someone wrapping around my waist.

"Is it me your looking for ?"

I turned around and saw Will. "AC!, AC!" I felt someone tapping on my shoulders. I woke up at the middle of class. "Ah shit," i whispered to myself. "Detention for you, Miss Castelan," our teacher said with a serious face. I stood up and got out of the classroom with the teacher.

Later a while was me sitting at the teacher's desk at the detention room. "This is boring as fuck. Detention are just for kids." I murmured. The door was unlocking. I hid under the teacher's table. I'm not expecting no one will be here. "No one's here?" Someone said as it enters the room. The voice is really familliar to me. I took a peek at the hole and no one is there. Am i being ghosted? That's when i turned around someone is there right infront of me. We had an eye contact. That's when i noticed it's Will again.

Grrr, i'm tired of this. "What do you want from me, why do you keep on following me?" I said. He stayed silent. He sat beside me under the desk. A moment later the door was unlocking, and we looked at eachother. We quickly tried getting out of the desk but it didn't end very well.
BOOM!

                              to be continied . . .