> EPISODE - 13 <

*sigh*

Yesterday was a mess. I mean, he does that many times but that was the first one he did it in public!!

So embarassing.... many people were staring at us so i decided to ignore him.. if i can tho. Eventhough i ignore him je does many things unexpected.

So i entered the room and looked for him. I was surprised that he and Ella were talking by the window. Of course, i did my own bussiness (kinda). As i seated at my chair, he quickly noticed me and walked towards me. "Hey, i'm sorry 'bout yesterday," He said. bhxdyr, i can't ignore himmm. I just nodded to a yes. "Hey, are you mad at me?-" He was about to tell me something but Ella grabbed him by his arm. I ignored them.

*so if you readers are confused, they're in school okay, sorry i really don't know wutt i'm writing, so pardon meh~*

As Ella grabbed Will's arm, Will gave me a piece of paper. I throwed it in my bag.

Time passed and it's passed afternoon. I was walking by myself going home. I stopped by at the park and bought some ice cream for myself. As i was eating, i remembered the paper he gaved me. So i took the paper in my bag and unfold it. "Oh something's written on the paper." Like duhh, of course. As i unfolded the paper, i read the message. Would you watch the football game for me."

*sigh..*

Do i have too or i don't...

As i'm walking home, i've made my decision. I will-.

                             to be continued . . .

Sorry i've just updated tonight, 'coz i have a lot of work to do earlier that's whyy. And pls read this and vote for the next ep. Also here, ofc.-_- thank you and stay safe guyss!! I luv ya'll!!!❤❤❤ and btw, ignore my message i've updated yesterday in this story, it's quite a little embarassing tho... so yeahh! Byeee!!😉☺❤😊😅