> EPISODE - 9 <

We ended up falling for eachother. He was laying on top of me. The door opened and it wasn't the teacher standing. It was one of our classmates. "It's not what you think!" I shouted. She called one of our classmates too. Until there were many people standing there.

Later that day, i was about to go home. But i heard someone talking at the girl's comfort room (C.R.). I followed the sound and saw Ella. Not just Ella, she was with a boy. I don't know what they're doing but...- oh so now they're kissing.

KISSING!! They are still in high school! I'm not supposed to be worrying about that. What about Will? I took pictures of them. Don't worry, my flash's off. But damn. The sound's on T-T. I ran away from the comfort room (C.R.)  and bumped into someone.

Of course, you know it's Will. I grabbed his hand and ran to my house as fast as i could. "What's the problem AC??" I ignored him for now. When we reached my house, we stopped before rhe stairs. "Oh, M-mom." She was holding some pile of clothes and has a smile on her face. "Don't worry, dear i'll just pretend nothing happend." She winked at me as she walked to the laundry.

                         to be continued . . . .