LaTeR.... aT 12:35 AM,....

Author's POV

so, i'm soo bored at this hour and i decided to go down stairs very quietly with my brother 'cuz my mum is asleep, and we go to the kitchen and open the oven and then we get the cake very slowly as in no sounds at all. And then we take the 1 slice of cake and then we   ate it all up, but the problem is we we're laughing while eating so we just hold our laughter and then we choked! And after that, we just had a LoUd FaRt!! And we just both laugh. And then my bro said he will just poop the shit out of him and i just said "oh okay." And then i go upstairs and closed the windows and then i was just thinking about some random stuff. And then i just waited my bro, and then i saw my sis is still awake and she is hiding under her blanket and she started crying and i don't know why... and then she just scrolled her phone through pinterest. And then my mum just wiggle a little on her bed and then i freaked out 'cuz i am still awake at this our and then i checked the time and then mah heart went oof~ it is 1:08 in the morning!! And then i just went back to my bed and go to sleep.

So i just write this at this hour and i really can't sleep lastnight, so i decided to write this on wattpad and then my mum just got up and then i just pretended to sleep and hide into my blanket. And then when i woke up, i'm not in a good mood 'cuz i slept late and i checked the time and it is 10:45 in the morning and i just got up and then BAM!! My sis and my cousin haven't fixed their bed, i really get mad at this point so i just fixed it all by myself. And then i went downstairs and have my breakfast and i just washed all of the dishes ('cuz my mum said i am the morning dishwasher T-T ) and then after that, i'm already sweaty 'cuz the weather is soooooooooo hot!! And then my mum ordered me to walk the dogs with my cousin and my siblings. And when we walk the dogs, they are running in speed!! But i just keep it slow down but it won't! And the problem is, I FORGOT TO WEAR MY BRAA!! and then i told my sis to go home right now and she just nodded. And then i feel reliefed when we got home.

I just wanted to tell ya'll what happend yesterday and i just wanted to write somethin' on wattpad. But if i wrote this thing on my message board, i'LL hAvE a BiG mEsS gUyS!! I don't want that in public! But anyways, thank you so much for wasting ur time to read this uSeLeSs Shit!!😅 Hehe, pls vote for every story you've into this book and thank ya'll for reading this and it just took 188 reads and 73 votes (i'm not sure=^=) it really mean a lot!!😊 and support me always eventhough you readers don't know me, except for my bestfriends!! I want to thank them all! they've been very supportive!!☺😍😉 Anyways, that's all for tonight, sorry for my grammars, and btw i'll just upload the next story tomorrow. Stay safe guyss, i luv ya'll❤!!!

Tehe~