> EPISODE - 12 <

Months passed by as we grew up a strong relationship, Ella hasn't cheated for the 10th time, but we caught her cheating for the 8th and 9th time. Damn, what an asshole.-_-

So today's Sunday. I'm taking a rest  from yesterday. We had class yesterday, which sucks. Mom got to meet her
friends and will be back at night. "I'm hungry." So i decided to go out and buy some snacks. While walking to a nearby store, someone covered my eye. "I know it's you Will," I said. I wasn't really sure if it's him, but he does it evertime. "Aw man, i thought i got 'ya this time." He said while being sarcastic. I took my earphones off and we had a little while going to the store. "I'll be waiting for you here outside." Je said. "Wait! So aren't you goin' to buy anything?" I replied. He nodded to a no. "Alright then, wait for me here." I got inside the store. After buying my snack, i went out, but he's not there. "Where is that idiot?" I said. He covered my eyes and whispered to my ear, "looking for me darling?~" he said it with his soft voice. I wasn't able to move. He's voice made me froze. He tapped me on my shoulder, "Hey, i was only joking." I pinched his cheeks really hard. Then i immedietly ran away from looking at the back and judging by his face, he seems to enjoy it.-_- Not gonna lie. I think i enjoyed it too.

                              to be continued . . .