> EPISODE - 10 <

We go to my room and i locked the door. "What's the problem?? You know we could just--." "Shush," I interupted him. I took my phone from the bag and showed him the picture i took from the school. He looked at the picture. Eh, he wasn't surprised? "Aren't you gonna do something about it?," I asked him "i don't really 'bout her. I'm tired of becoming like this. I promised her by the 10th time, we would be over.", he answered. (WTF!! 10TH TIME?!) I was in complete shock. I thought that may be the 3rd time. "Uhm, well i think you should go home now, your mom might be looking for you." I said. He held my shoulder and whispered something in my ear. I don't know what to do. My body was completely frozen. What he said, did he really mean it?..... "Alright, i'll be on my way now, see 'ya!" He made his way out of the room.

Days past and it was saturday. Nothing really happend in the past two days. It was early in the morning and i'm still lying on my bed. I tried looking at my window to see if he was there. Not surprised he's there. I wrote something on my pad. And i sat at my desk and showed the paper to the window. He immedietly noticed it. He wrote something on the paper and showed me. "I'm surprised, you wanna hang out with me?"

                            to be continued . . .