1

"And that'll be six fifty." The Chipotle employee informed me. I gave him my card, paying for my burrito.

I hate Mondays. They're always so slow. "Enjoy your meal." He smiled at me as he gave me my card. I took my food and sat with my friends.

There was Casey and she's my day one. I don't know what I'd do without her. Then there's Ivy and she's the sweetest one out of us.

She's also the most innocent of us. And then there's Blair. The leader of the group. Or at least she likes to be called the leader.

She's the most controlling out of us, we've all learned to deal with it. "Let's play truth or dare, like old times." Casey spoke up.

Blair glared at her like she was stupid. "We're not twelve." Blair told her. "Who cares what age we are. Just nothing illegal." I bit into my food.

"I think it'll be fun." Ivy spoke up. Blair sighed as she looked at us. "Blair, truth or dare?" Casey asked looking at her.

"Dare." She answered quickly. Casey smirked over at her. "I dare you to post an embarrassing picture of you online." Blair sighed as she accepted it.

I'm surprised she did, her account has to be perfect. She did post it, but ended up deleting it anyway.

That's when she smirked over at me. "Eden, truth or dare?" I bit into my burrito before speaking. "Dare." It was a little intense between us.

"I dare you to kiss a random stranger." Ivy looked at her. "Is that even safe?" She asked. I shrugged as I looked around.

There weren't many people here. But I did see this one person who caught my eye.

Brown hair with some blue in it, like mine but mine had black and blue in it.

He was wearing all black, kinda like me. He had some piercings and a few tattoos. "You don't have to do it." Casey tried to tell me.

I take a swig of my drink as I stand up. "I actually do my dares." I glance at Blair before walking away.

As I walk towards him, I noticed he had a bunch of rings on. When I got to his table, him and his friend stared at me.

"I was sitting at my table over there, and I couldn't help but notice your rings." I make something up.

He had really pretty eyes. Focus on the dare, Eden. I could tell he didn't know what to say. "Where did you get them from?" I ask as he softened up.

"A whole bunch of different places. I can't really remember where." He told me, looking at them. I look at the girls and they were signaling me to hurry up.

I quickly sit next to him without thinking, and I leaned him to kiss him. He was caught by surprise at first.

But right when he was about to go in, I pulled away. "I'm so sorry." I stand up and go back to the table.

"You actually did it." Blair smirked at me. After it, I wasn't in the conversation that much.

We all finished eating and when we got up to leave, I checked to see if he was still there. But sadly, he left.

Oh well. I doubt I'll ever see him again. "We'll see you later!" We all said splitting up. This was our Monday tradition.

We spend our lunches together knowing we work at different places and do different things.

Blair is currently in her last year of school for fashion design at Ucla. She also works part time at a fashion company.

Ivy is a photographer, she loves it. Casey is a hair dresser, which she's popular for. And as for me, I work at a tattoo parlor.

I absolute love it. It's usually my coworker, Austin and I.

We have one or two other people working there, but since we're the oldest and been there the longest, we work the longest.

Our parlor doesn't open til one and I usually help depending on the day. Monday's through Thursdays it's day time.

And on Friday's and Saturday's I help Austin work the night shift.

Our boss was pretty lenient. I walk into the shop to see Austin already working on someone. He had Kendrick Lamar playing.

"What's up, Eden?" Austin smiled. If you saw him before knowing him, he looked scary. But he was the sweetest and funniest person I knew.

"The weirdest thing happened at lunch today." I say sitting by him. "Oh yeah, what's that?" He was focused on the tattoo but also listening.

"We were playing truth or dare, alright." I start. "You fucking twelve?" He joked as I rolled my eyes.

I told him what happened, and kissing a total stranger. "I would love to hear more, but your regulars are here." I knew who he was talking about.

It was Jake and Brennen Taylor. "I'm guessing you want another tattoo?" I ask Jake as he looked through the book.

He nodded his head. I didn't hang out with them much but I've been tattooing Jake for years. "I think I might get this one." He pointed to the picture.

I nodded my head as we walked to my spot. "What's been up with you, hot stuff?" Brennen asked flirting.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not interested?" I ask finding the stamp for the tattoo. I asked where he wanted it, and he told me his leg.

I sat down while grabbing my razor. "Why aren't you interested?" I shave part of Jake's thigh hair as he listens.

"You're not my type." I honestly tell him. "Damn Eden. Why don't you stick the knife in a little further?" Austin joked.

"That's what I'm saying, brother." Brennen agreed. "If I'm not your type, that's cool. But I know someone." Brennen was always like this.

"I'm not interested. But thanks." I tell him as I put my black gloves on. I grab my tattoo pen so I can start on Jake.

"Can you stop bugging her about this? I'm trying to get tatted." Jake asked his younger brother. "Yeah, cause it's not like you have a hundred." Brennen joked.

As I tattooed Jake, I couldn't stop thinking about the guy from Chipotle.