13

Jake and Brennen help Colby stand up and walk outside. When we go outside, Colby leaned against the wall.

"We're gonna go get paper towels from inside." Jake spoke up. I look at Colby to see him looking down at me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there sooner." He apologized. I shook my head over towards him. "You were there. That's all that matters." I tell him.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. I put my head on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat rise.

He put his uninjured hand on my back and started rubbing. "I'm not leaving your side for the rest of the night." He whispered.

This man really is growing on me. "Here, we got you some paper towels." Brennen told us. We pulled away so we can clean his face.

I take a paper towel and dab it on the now dried blood. I take in this moment. Colby really was beautiful.

Not just on the outside, but on the inside too. I mean, he literally just beat the shit out of someone to protect me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked speaking up. I just shake my head towards him. "Does it matter?" I ask with a little sass.

His eyebrow rose as he smirked. I finished cleaning the blood off his face as Brennen got done with his hand.

They still look bruised but the blood is gone. "Are you feeling better?" I ask as he nodded his head.

"If you think Colby's fucked up, you should see the other dude." Brennen spoke up. I turned to look at him.

"True, if Colby wasn't wearing his rings, it'll probably be bad news for you." Jake joked along with him.

Colby laughed a little but got serious. Before he could say anything, I laced our fingers up together.

I could see him instantly calm down. "Well, do you guys wanna go out to another bar or just call it a night?" Jake asked.

"Let's not let the jackass ruin our night. Let's go to another one." Colby smiled as we started walking.

Colby kept our fingers laced together. "Thank you for getting him off of me. That was sweet of you." I smile at him.

I could feel his hand squeeze in mine. "You're welcome. I'm happy I could save the day." He really did.

Even though Jake technically pushed him, Colby beat the shit out of him. "You're like my personal superhero." I flirt with him.

Brennen and Jake started gagging as we flirted. "Bitch, shut up." Colby laughed. He then looked at me and winked, making me smile.

My heart skipped a beat. We drank for a couple hours, the boys never leaving my side. An Uber drove us to Colby's.

We were all too intoxicated to drive. When we got there, I pulled my phone out. "Woah, what are you doing?" Colby asked.

"I'm having the girls pick me up." Before I could type their numbers, Colby stole my phone.

"You're sleeping with me so I can wake up tomorrow and know you're safe." He flirted with me. I smiled, but then I pouted.

"I don't have clothes." He looked at me stupidly. "You can borrow mine." He took my hand and led me upstairs.

He gave me some clothes, which caused me to change. When I walk back into his room, he was checking out his black eye.

"That black eye makes you look hot." I flirt as I sit next to him. "So I'm only hot when I get beat up?" He smirked.

He sat his phone down as he positioned himself so he could see me better. "I didn't say that. I think you're hot all the time." I tell him.

I could see him blush and a smile form. "You think I'm hot?" He asked childlike. I moved closer to him so we could cuddle.

I sat onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. He lightly took my wrist and looked at my bruise.

He kissed it, which made me giggle. "That was the cutest laugh." He admitted. I looked up at him to see him looking at me.

We were looking in each others eyes. I could feel my heart beat rising. "Can I kiss you?" I blurt out to him.

I could see the pure happiness on his face. "Thanks for asking this time." He joked, referring to the dare.

I roll my eyes as I cup his face. "You're such a loser." I flirt as I bring his face to mine. Our lips lightly touch, causing sparks.

Our lips moved in sync as he put his hands on my face. I smiled into the kiss, and I could feel he was too.

Even though this wasn't our first, it was pure bliss. We pulled away to catch our breaths. He was looking at me, so happy.

"That should've been our first kiss." He admitted to me. "But if I didn't kiss you at Chipotle, we wouldn't have met." I half joke.

"You know what I was thinking of when you kissed me that day?" I look at him questionably. "What?" I ask.

He sighed before he spoke. "I was thinking why someone so out of my league would kiss me." He was the sweetest.

"If it's anyone, you're out of my league." I tell him as he rolled his eyes. "How about we not argue, and we watch a movie." I agreed.

We got comfortable in bed while turning a movie on. I was starting to get tired honestly. It was a big day.

Worked, went to the bars, saw Colby get into a fight, and then Colby and I kissed, for real.

As we laid, he wrapped his arms around me so I could be closer. I put my head on his chest, his heart beat rising.

This felt so perfect. Just laying here in Colby's arms feels perfect. I feel like I can be myself around him.

I don't have to change or act like a different person. I can just be myself and that's what I like most about it.

That even though I have major feelings, I can still be myself.