12

"You know, I really like Colby." Blair spoke up as we shopped. We were both free today, so we wanted to hang out.

"I'm happy you do. He's a great person." I smile a little.

I looked over at her to see her smiling at me. I look questionably at her. "You like him don't you?" She asked me.

I looked at her like she was crazy, but I was also blushing. "No. We're just friends." I try to tell her.

"Eden, I know you like him. We've been friends for years. I can tell he makes you happy." I look at her with a softer look.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask as she nods her head. "It's obvious he likes you too." I whipped my head towards her.

He doesn't like me like that, does he? I just shake my head as we continue shopping. We shopped for a while, but I sadly had to go to work.

I walked in to see Austin tattooing someone. "Sup, bitch!" He smiled when I walked in.

"Hey." I sat my stuff down and laid on the couch. Halfway through work, right when I was finishing someone, I heard the bell.

I was too focused on my work so Austin got it. I heard him start talking and a familiar voice. "Eden, your man is here." Austin spoke up.

I looked up to see Austin smirking over at me. Colby had a small little blush on his face. "Let me finish this and I'll be right over." I smile towards him.

It only took me a minute or two to finish. "You like it?" I ask as he nodded. We both stood up so he could pay.

When I went up there, Colby was sitting at the chairs by the door. Austin was sitting next to him as they looked at his different tattoos.

The man paid for his tattoo and started to leave. "Have a good day, come back." He smiled as he walked out.

I then looked over at the boys. "What's up Colbs?" I ask leaning over the counter. Colby looked over at me with a big smile.

"I'll let you two talk. But this conversation isn't over." Austin got up and started to walk away. I took Austins spot and sat next to him.

"What's up?" I ask. I looked him up and down. He had black jeans on with a grey sweater. He looked really good.

He looked at me and sighed. "So, Brennen, Jake, and I are going to a bar tonight. I was wondering if you wanna come?" He asked.

I don't have any plans actually. "Yeah, it sounds fun." It sounds fun to go out with the boys. He smiled when I agreed.

"Sounds great then." He was smiling like crazy. "After work, I'll change and come over." I tell him.

We both stand up and hugged each other. "I'll see you later then." He walked away as I smiled. "You two are are cute." Austin picked on me.

I shook my head as I walked back towards my station. Work flew by after that. Before I knew it, I was getting ready.

I put on black skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a leather jacket. I the sat in front of my mirror and started my makeup.

"Hey, girly." I heard Ivy say. I could see Casey was behind her. "We're going out with Blair, you wanna come?" Casey asked jumping on my bed.

"I'm going out with Colby. We're going to the bars." I saw them both pout. "Be careful, okay?" Ivy asked.

I promised as they sighed. They talked to me as I finished my make up. I stood up and grabbed my phone.

I tell them all goodbye as I left. I drove to Colby's cause that's where we're meeting at. When I pulled in, I walked right in.

The boys were all waiting in the kitchen. When Colby saw me his jaw dropped. "What? Is there something wrong?" I worriedly ask.

"No, you look gorgeous." Colby compliment. Brennen came out of the kitchen to look at me.

He started cat calling me, making me laugh. Colby gave him the side eye as I walked closer to him.

"What's up, good looking?" Brennen asked as I gave him a side hug. Colby cleared his throat as we all looked at each other.

"The Uber is here." Colby mentioned. We all walk out, me next to Colby. "You good?" I ask Colby. He nodded his head as he laced our fingers.

Brennen, Colby, and I sat in the back while Jake sat in the front. The car ride was fun, we talked the whole ride there.

We went into the bar and there were a lot of people here. "Well, let's start drinking." Brennen clapped his hands together.

I realized I've never hung out with the Taylor brothers outside of the parlor. "First round on me!" Jake cheered.

By the fourth drink, I was already feeling it. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom." Colby said standing up.

The boys followed him, leaving me by myself. Not even a minute later, someone sat next to me. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

He looked gross and was smirking at me. "I'd rather not let you buy me a drink." I tell him. But he doesn't move.

"Come on, let me buy you a drink." He was actually creeping me out. I look around for the boys but I don't see them.

"No means no, buddy." I stand up so I can find the boys. I turn around to see him following me. This isn't good.

I start looking around nervously. I felt something grab my wrist and spin me around. "Ow." I try to pull him away, but he just got stronger.

"No one says no to me." I close my eyes as I start to tear up. "Hey! Get off of her!" I hear Brennen yell.

Next thing I know, Jake pushes him off of me. Colby then comes running in and punches him in the face.

"Colby!" I yell as Brennen holds me back. I try to squirm out but he holds me tighter. "Let me go, Brennen!" Colby punches him again.

Then the guy pushes Colby off of him, then hitting him square in the face. Colby got punched two more times before he got back up.

Colby got a few more punches in before Jake broke it up. One of the bartenders pulled the guy away and left us.

I ran over to him to make sure he was okay. I bent down as he sat on the floor. "Are you okay?" I look at him up and down.

His knuckles were red and bruised as his lip was bleeding. I could see his eye was already changing color.

He looked over at me, adrenaline still flowing through his body. "Don't worry about me, are you good?" He asked.

He grabbed my wrist, but I flinched it away. I can tell it was gonna bruise. "I'm gonna kill him." Colby said angrily.

"Come on, let's get some air."