2

It was the next day and I just got done working on someone. "Have a good day." I smile as they walk out.

I was sitting at the front desk, writing down what all they got. The door opened causing the bell on the door to ring.

"I'll be with you in a second." I say finishing my paper. I looked up to see the guy from Chipotle. I looked at him confused.

"My friend, Brennen, told me to check this place out. I didn't know you worked here." He walked up to me.

I then realized that Brennen told him anyway. Austin started laughing from the back.

"I've known Brennen and his brother for years. I didn't know you two knew each other." I explain to him.

He nodded his head as he listened. "But don't worry, I didn't tell him we kissed. I didn't know you were his friend." I tell him.

"Also I'm sorry about that. And now I'm talking a lot." I stop myself before I embarrass myself.

He laughed a little. "Don't worry about it. It was shocking, but it's fine." I would think he would be more mad.

"I don't wanna piss your girlfriend off." I tell him as he shook his head. "I don't have one." How convenient.

"So, you looking to get a tattoo?" I ask changing the subject. He stood there for a second, and then smiled.

"Sure, why not." I smiled back at him. "You got an idea, or you want the book?" I asked. He shook his head.

He told me how he wanted a star tattoo on his finger. "Come on back and I'll draw some stuff up." I walk to my section.

He followed me and sat down on the chair. "I never got your name." He told me as I got a pencil and a piece of paper.

"It's Eden. Yours?" I ask starting to draw it. "Colby, nice to meet you." He smiled.

Austin stood up and got payment from his person. When he left Austin looked at me. "Hey I'm going out for lunch real quick." And then he was gone.

And then it was just us two. "Which one do you want?" I ask. He points at one so I get my pen ready.

He gave me his hand so could put the stamp on it. "When did you start tattooing?" He asked me. I grabbed my gloves and my tattoo pen.

"When I was eighteen. I've been doing it for a few years now." I explain. I start tattooing him, he didn't even flinch.

The tattoo didn't take too long actually. "Thanks, that's actually dope." He smiled at it. We walk back up to the front.

He gave me his card so he could pay. "I was wondering what you were doing tonight though." I wonder if Brennen put him into that.

"I'll be here til late and then going home to my roommates." I pout as I gave his card back. He pouted along with me.

"Well, maybe next time Brennen and Jake come, I'll tag along." He lightly smiled at me. "You should. Do you do YouTube with him?" I ask curious.

He nodded his head yes. "I might have to watch sometime." I tell him as agreed. "I'll see you soon. Thanks for the tattoo." He walked towards the door.

"No problem, come back soon." And then he was gone. After twenty minutes, Austin came back.

"So was that Brennen's friend?" He asked me, wanting to know the drama. "Yeah, and guess what. Same dude I kissed." I tell him.

He gasped as he looked at me. "No shit. Does he know it was a dare?" I shook my head no. "Damn." He shook his head.

Work wasn't too busy. When I got to the condo, everyone was already home. Blair was getting ready for something.

"Where are you going?" I ask confused. "There's a party so I'm going to it." She did her makeup in the mirror.

"Party on a Tuesday night? Real classy." I shade. I go into the the kitchen to grab some snacks. She mumbles something as I go upstairs.

I close my door as I sit on my bed. I type in Brennen Taylor and Colby. And there they were actually together.

I click on a video and start watching it. It's video of them calling scary numbers. I'm guessing it was from a few years ago because they looked younger.

They were pretty entertaining to watch. Colby seemed like a genuinely nice person. I couldn't help but laugh at their jokes.

Even during the scary parts, I still felt entertained. It does make me feel bad that I waited so long to watch Brennen's videos.

Plus, I realize how good of a person Colby is. I kinda feel bad for kissing him because of a dare.

There was a knock on my door, making me pause the video. "Come in." I say as Ivy opens the door.

"Casey and I are gonna watch a movie, wanna join?" She asked. I'm guessing Blair had already left. I looked at the video and then at her.

I nod my head as she smiled. I stand up and follow her down the steps. Casey was in the kitchen making popcorn.

Out of us four, I'm definitely closer to Ivy and Casey. Don't get me wrong, I love Blair, she's just been a lot the past couple of years.

I think it's because of our different personalities. She's the party girl who was popular that listened to whatever was on the pop radio.

As for me, I was dying my hair, getting piercings, and listening to alternative. We started drifting away our junior year of high school.

The best way to describe us is that I'm Becca and she's Aubrey from the Pitch Perfect movies.

She just gets controlling at times and thinks she's better than other people. Other than that, she can be great.

I know Casey and Ivy feel the same way, we just don't do anything about it. Casey comes in with popcorn as Ivy turns a movie on.

As we watched the movie, my mind kept wandering to Colby.