15

I was struggling to say the least. I couldn't find anything to wear for my date with Colby.

I was super nervous for it, and the fact I can't find anything to wear is making it worse.

As I go through my closet, I heard Ivy and Blair walk in. "Why is your room such a mess?" Blair asked looking around.

"I have a date with Colby tonight." I heard the girls gasp. I turn over to them to see them about to squeal.

"Come on, let's go shopping!" Blair took my hand and started to drag me towards my door. "What about Casey?" I ask confused.

"I'll go get her." Ivy spoke up. This actually sounds fun.

I haven't hung out with the just girls in a what felt like forever. Blair and I walked down the stairs so I can put my shoes on.

"Did he tell you it was casual or formal?" I looked up at Blair to see her smiling a little.

I shrugged cause I didn't know. "He didn't really say." I finish putting my shoe on as the other two girls walk down the steps.

I bet it's casual. We all pile into the car, Blair and Casey up front while I'm in the back with Ivy.

We go into the mall, walking side by side. "I'm so excited for you two." Ivy was all smiley, more smiley than me.

"He really makes me happy, guys. I'm happy I met him." I told them as they squealed.

"What about you and Kevin?" I ask Casey. I could see her instantly blush when I said her name.

I was always jealous of Casey. She always had perfect skin and I loved her hair. She was mixed so it was gorgeous.

I was also jealous of Ivy's personality. She had an amazing personality and got along with everyone.

"I really like Kevin. But I don't know if he likes me back." It was obvious he does.

They're always together and always smiling. I honestly love them together.

We go into a store so I can pick something out. "So, do you wanna wear a dress or a cute top?" Blair asked.

Ivy and Casey wondered off by theirselves. "Probably a cute top. I'm not one to wear dresses." I tell her honestly.

She nodded her head in agreement as she looked at everything.

I was kinda nervous about this date. I wouldn't know why. I hang out with him almost every day.

After shopping for a couple of hours, we finally found an outfit.

I got a black mesh crop top with long sleeves, a black tank crop top, red and black plaid skirt with black knee high socks.

It was a really cute outfit. We drive home just in time for me to be getting ready. I put the whole outfit on while I try to do my makeup.

I wanted to try to look good for Colby. I wonder what he's gonna he wearing. After my makeup, I do my hair which doesn't take long.

I heard the doorbell ring when I was putting my shoes on. They girls downstairs started screaming. "I got it!" I yell as I run down the steps.

I got to the door, and took a quick breath. I open the door, revealing Colby. He had a red flannel on with black skinny jeans.

I can tell he had fixed his hair. In his hand was roses and they were beautiful. I smiled when I saw them.

"Awe, thank you Colby. Here, come in for a second." I step aside so he could walk in. I walk into the kitchen so I could put the flowers.

I walk back in to see the girls quietly observing. "You ready?" I ask looking at him. He had looked at me up and down.

Then nodded his head. "I'll see you girls later!" I wink towards them. "Use protection." Blair mouthed to me.

I roll my eyes and smirk as we walk out the door. "You look stunning." He complimented.

He opened his car door for me as I sat down. Then he sat down in his driver seat. "Thanks, you look pretty good yourself." I compliment.

He backed out of the drive way and started driving. "So I figured we could do an escape room and then eat." That actually sounds fun.

"So, when we do the escape room, can we actually act like it's real?" I ask starting to laugh. I could see him smile too as he drove.

"Yes! That sounds like so much fun." He laughed. We talked about random things when were on our way.

When we pull up, he opens the door for me again. We walk inside, the employees greeting us. Colby paid for it, even though I told him not to.

"I'm taking you out on a date, let me pay." He smirked over at me. The employee gave him back his card so he took it.

They took us inside of a room as we looked around. This was gonna be exciting. Also, why did he choose an escape room as a first date?

We're gonna be screaming at each other, I can feel it. Hopefully we don't fight too bad.

They counted us down which caused to start acting. We couldn't even act for a straight minute without laughing.

I bet they were laughing at us too. It felt like it took us forever to get out there though. When we got out, we were both super sweaty.

It didn't bother me though. "What was our time?" Colby asked the employee.

"Fifty-nine minuets exactly." She told us. Colby and I looked at each other and high five.

It almost took us the full hour but we made it. As we walked out, Colby laced our fingers together.

I swear, his hand fits right into mine. "Where are we eating?" I ask curious.

He opens the car door again, me getting in. He quickly gets in so he could answer me.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to put this blindfold on." He told me suspiciously. "Well shit. Looks like I'm dying." I casually say.

I put the blindfold on and tie it the best I can. I wonder where he's taking me. I doubt it's a romantic place because of how we're dressed.

I guess I better relax and enjoy the ride.