Note and intro

Hiya, as you may have seen in the description, this book is inspired by The Watchers Downfall and ATUS (and the universe shifts for those who don't know)

(The hermits are based on their personalities, they're not the real people.)

I don't ship so if you're looking for a ship book here isn't the right place.

 Anyways, I will be adding more characters as I go along but this is in the PoV of Grian mostly, I will be doing updates fast and I hope you enjoy!

#4 in #evo out of 144 books
Woop?

Now, let's get into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          I ran, chased by laughing behind me, I saw three hallways, left, right, middle. Which one!? I thought, frantic. Taking a sharp left I saw them, standing there.

' Hello. ' One said, chuckling.

' Didn't expect you here. ' The other said thoughtfully.

The first one waved a hand, summoning a wall behind me.

' No escape now. ' It said, laughing, walking towards me as I cowered in the corner.

It grabbed me by the collar, throwing me into the portal.

           Fire, everywhere. Mainly purple but I was held down by forces, forcing me to watch the destruction of my world, my series.

 ' Nooo! ' I cried out, the person behind me chuckled, kicking me to the ground. 

' This is what happens when you get too close to mortality. ' It said laughing. The second one just stood there, silent.

          ' Stop, please. ' I chocked on my tears rolling down my cheek, they hit the floor causing the grass to die. 

The second one simply laughed, pulling my chin to look him straight in the eyes. 

' Now now, you will never escape us, no matter how hard you try, we'll always be there. ' It laughed loudly and watched the world burn as I sat there, sobbing into my jumper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I think this is a good start for his backstory, aha because of how short this is I will be doing another chapter release tomorrow, I'll try to work on the size I'll put it, it will be larger than usual from this chapter. I hope you enjoyed and good day or night!

Word count: 336 words.