Chapter 11

Mike wanted to kiss Alex again.

He wanted to do more than kiss him. He wanted to hold his hand and hug him and cuddle him but he couldn't. Not until he talked to Eleven.

They were sitting in her room, they were meeting up with everyone in two hours, so they had some time together before they needed to get ready. He took in a deep breath and looked at her seriously, sitting up and pulling her up with him.

"El, I think we need to talk," he said. Before she could respond, he blurted out. "I kissed Alex." There was silence for a while, and Mike could see tears welling up in the girl's eyes.

"Oh." She choked out.

"I'm really sorry. I'm not sure if you know what this means, but I think we should break up," he said, getting a confused but sad look in return. "It means not being together anymore. We would still be friends. You know how we're in a relationship?" He asked.

"Yes," she said, tears falling down her rosy cheeks.

"Well, we wouldn't be. We would be friends." He said, and he watched as the girl silently cried in front of him. He felt really horrible, like monumentally, but he needed to do this. He couldn't drag her along anymore, being in a relationship with her when he didn't feel the same way. "I just don't feel the same anymore, El. I'm really sorry. You don't know how bad I feel, really, you have no clue, but the way I feel about Alex is just so much stronger then-"

"Mike," she said, putting a hand over his mouth. She lowered it slowly, wiping her eyes. "It's okay. I promise." She said, holding back her tears. He nodded, leaning forward and kissing her cheek before getting up and giving her a hug and saying goodbye.

Yeah, he was sad that they were over, but he knew that he wanted Alex. He knew he wanted Alex as he wiped his tears and ran out of the house, onto his bike as he began to pedal away. He knew he wanted Alex as he rode up the road with the boy on his mind. He knew he wanted Alex as he thought of his perfect pink lips and his dark freckles. He knew he wanted Alex when he thought of his brown curls falling into his face. He knew he wanted Alex when he thought of his smile. He knew he wanted Alex when he remembered how he felt when their lips connected, he had never felt that with Eleven. He knew he wanted Alex when he peddled down his street, panting heavily as he sped up his movements. He knew he wanted Alex as he dropped his bike at the side of his house, running and jumping up the air unit. He knew he wanted Alex as he crawled onto the roof and knocked on the window.

He knew that he wanted Alex when he saw him open the window and scrunch up his nose in confusion, standing up from the bed and placing his book down. He crawled through the window, stopping to close it before looking at him.

"I broke up with her. I know what I want," he said, surging forward and kissing the smaller boy passionately. He felt Alex melt into the kiss, pressing his body into Mike's, wrapping his arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around the boy's waist, releasing only to push him onto the bed. He watched Alex crawl back against the bed frame, spreading his legs for Mike to get in between.

Mike moved towards him, settling himself in the cradle of his hips as he dove down to his kiss lips again. He placed his arms on either side of him as Alex moved his hands up his chest, to his neck, landing in his hair. Their lips moved in sync as Mike licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Alex happily obliged, opening his mouth to let Mike's tongue slide in. The two battled for dominance, which Mike won almost too easily. He moved around, licking and tasting and exploring every cavern of his mouth. He licked a swipe on Alex's tongue, emitting a high pitched whine from his throat. He released, pecking his lips before kissing the corner of his mouth, then his cheek, then his jaw, lower and lower until he was sucking marks onto the other boy's skin. The boy under him began to squirm as he kissed along to his Adam's apple, licking a long swipe before diving down into his collarbone.

"Off," Alex breathed, tugging at Mike's shirt. He nodded, moving away from him and pulling the shirt over his head. Alex grabbed the back of his neck and smashed their lips together, wrapping his legs around his waist to pull him closer.

Alex pulled back, kissing down the boy's face, neck, down his chest to stop and lick at his nipples. Mike moaned softly, messing with Alex's curls as he trailed kisses down to his happy trail and leaned backwards on the heel of his palm. He ran his nose along the hairs, kissing his hip and earning a little jolt with his hips. He smiled, kissing his way back up to his lips and pressing them together sensually. He placed his lips on just the right spot, sucking and licking a mark onto his skin, swirling his tongue on the bruised skin. Mike bit his lip, trying not to make any noises, but that wouldn't matter in a few minutes. Alex leaned back to look at him, taking in every inch of him before kissing him again. Without breaking the kiss, he crawled into his lap, carding his hands through Mike's hair, tugging softly. In return, Mike let a soft moan escape his lips, signaling for Alex to do it again. Which he did. Mike moaned, crashing his lips into Alex's, gripping his waist and pulling him closer. Alex whimpered, wiggling around on Mike's lap, earning a strangled moan from the boy below him.

"Hey, dinner's- WHAT THE FUCK?" Someone shouted. The two released and whipped their heads to look at the person standing at the door. Of course, it was Ron. He stomped towards the two and Mike grabbed his shirt and ran out of the window, closing it behind him and climbing off the roof. He pulled his shirt on, grabbing his bike and running into the street. He jumped on the bike and started riding away quickly, screaming out,

"I KISSED ALEX RILEY!" Happily. He started heading home, Alex not leaving his mind the whole ride there.

For more reasons than one.

------

You don't have to thank me! Wait- yes, yes you do. Thank me, thank me right now.

Lmao

I need to sleep