Fixing and Cleaning Part 1

ARIANNA'S POV

Finally we got off the plane and are in the first country of their tour, Spain. Now I need to lay down the rules in terms of my job. Right now we're waiting in the terminal for our ride to the hotel. "So guys here's what's going to happen, when we get to the hotel, you all will drop you luggage off in your rooms then come to room 356, that is the room that was set up as a dental office for my use. I decided that if I'm going to be fixing Zayn's tooth, I might as well give the rest of you a cleaning check for anything wrong. So see you then." I said just as our ride got here.

AT THE HOTEL

"Alright boys you know what's going on so I'll meet you in the room in half an hour okay?" I asked. They nodded but something seemed off with Zayn. Hmm

ZAYN'S POV

'I can't be nervous, the lads will make fun of me for ages. My family only knows that I'm scared of the dentist and they make fun of me'. I look at the clock and it's time to head over. My palms are sweaty and I'm shaking. "Mate you alright?" Liam asked. I nod, but in the inside I was freaking out.

LIAM'S POV

Something is up with Zayn but I don't know what it is. Oh well it's time to head over and see Arianna. I bet I'll walk out CAVITY FREE!!! We leave our room and walk to the office set up in one of the hotel rooms. Louis knocked in the door and Arianna let us in.

ARIANNA'S POV

Finally the boys are here and we can get things started. "Alright guys here's the plan, I'm gonna take Zayn first so I can fix his tooth then I will come and get each one of you one by one and Louis and Liam will come in when its Niall's turn just in case. Okay?" They all nodded, Niall started shaking and Zayn looked semi panicked. "Alright Zayn lets go and get this done" he nodded and we walked into the other part of the room. It would've been the bedroom but it was turned into and examination room. I turned around and Zayn is just standing there. "Cmon Zayn have a seat." I said patting the chair he quickly snaps out of whatever world he was in and walked over and sat in the chair. I pulled up his file and it looked like everything was okay (minus his chipped tooth of course) so I grabbed a mirror and an explorer and tilted the chair back. "Open please" I said to Zayn and he slowly opened. I took a look at the tooth and ones on either side of it, but this tooth is one of the worst chipped teeth I've ever seen. I turn the light off and bring the chair back up so I can talk to Zayn. "So Zayn, basically you have a pretty bad chip so what I have to do is numb up the area and then repair the tooth. Nothing too hard" I said he nodded and said "will it hurt?" I was shocked by those words, I thought he was fine with the dentist, but I guess not. "It shouldn't hurt a bit, so are you ready?" I said. He reluctantly nodded and I tilted the chair back to get started. I picked up the Novocain syringe and slowly brought it towards his mouth. "Can you open really big for me" I asked him. He opened and I started to numb him up. He yelped as the needle pierced the tissue. We got through the Novocain with only a few tears.

AFTER PROCEDURE

"Alright Zayn your done, good job!" I said as I sat the chair up he nodded and said thank you then walked out.

Now to do the other boys...