Bad Boys Get Punished: Niall's View of Things

Niall's POV

 Recently I learned the true meaning of 'don't rough house with braces on'. I remember it like it was just yesterday.

L-Louis         N-Niall  L2-Liam

L-It was yesterday you dumbass! 

N-Oh yeah

L-Sometimes I wonder what goes on inside your head Niall

N-Shut up I'm trying to tell a story to the readers!

L2-What readers? Niall are you feeling okay?

N-Guys just shut up!

Sorry about that, we're not in a very good mood today. Anyway back to the story. So yesterday we had rehearsals, but we also had a cleaning after. Now the boys and I get really hyper at rehearsals. So Louis and I were playing tag with the rest of the boys. We were both running and not looking where we're going. Long story short, we ran right into eachother and whacked our faces against eachother. My mouth was really hurting after that and by the look on Louis' face, his was too. We walked off to one of the bathrooms to see what was wrong. Louis and I smiled into the mirror and were horrified by what we saw. Our brackets were broken and the wire snapped in a few places. I went to Liam and told him what happened and asked for his advice. He shook his head and said "your screwed" then walked away giving me a pat on the shoulder. So much for getting advice. Anyway, Louis and I got through the rest of the rehearsals with the excrutiating pain that had set in our mouths. We then got back to the hotel and Arianna net us at the elevator. "When we get to your floor, go to your rooms, brush your teeth then meet me back at the elevator" we nodded. Louis and I walked back to our shared room and started to brush our  teeth. "Louis what are we going to do?" I asked him. "I guess we'll just have to go and whatever happens, happens." I looked at him in fear and said "what if it hurts ?" "It won't hurt, and even if it does, just think of how much better your teeth will feel once their fixed." I nodded and we finished up brushing our teeth. We walked over to the elevator where everyone else was waiting for us and we headed off to th office. When we got there, Liam went back first as usual and came back with no cavities. Then Zayn went back and got his braces tightened and came rubbing his sore mouth. Maybe she tightened them more then last time. Then it was Harry's turn. When Arianna called him back, he seemed panicked and stood up on shaky legs while he walked back to the exam room. At the time I wondered what was wrong with him, but we soon found out. Five minutes into Harry's cleaning we hear a "Harry Styles how dare you not do what I told you to!" 'Arianna' I thought to myself. We heard Harry saying repeated apologies and yelping in pain. He came out ten minutes later and we loooked and him in question. "She found out I wasn't using my expander and she turned the key four times so that it would be what it was supposed to be like now (*don't think that would ever happen in real life, remember it's a fictional story*). Next she called Louis called Louis back and I watched in horror as he walked innto the exam room and the door closed behind him.