Bad Boys Get Punished: Louis' Side of the Story

Louis' POV

L-That was all very lovely NIall, but now it's my turn, so step out of the way.

N-No I'm telling the story

L-Shut up I'm going to tell these "readers" that you speak of what happened next.

N-But Lou

L-Niall go ice your swollen cheeks or something

N-Whatever Louis

Anyway back to the story. I had just walked back to the exam romm with Arianna and I was really nervous about her finding out. "Louis why don't you take a seat and I'll start in a sec" she said. I sat down in the chair and started wringing my hands together, a nervous habit. She came over to the chair and tilted it back while asking me to open my mouth. At first I shook my head and she sent me a look that made me want to hide in a hole, but I stood my ground. She then sent me a death glare that made me open my mouth immediately. She looked inside and gasped "Louis what the hell did you do?!" She screamed while looking around my mouth. "I'm sorry!" I said as she started getting tools together. "Your sorry?! This flushes two tightenings down the drain! Your teeth already started shifting!" I kept stuttering out apologies as she leaned the chair back. "Whatever Louis, how did this happen anyway?" "Well the boys and I were playing tag at the beginning of rehearsals and Niall and I weren't looking where we were going and slammed  our faces into each other. Both of out mouths hurt and we went to the bathroom to go see and our braces were all messed up. Please don't be mad." I pleaded with her. She nodded and told me to open my mouth again. I did and she started to do the cleaning. Now it's time for my braces, I got really nervous because she said she would have to replace the brackets and change the wire the tighten them. Which apparently is going to hurt a lot. I opened my mouth and she started taking off the broken brackets, I occasionally yellped at the sharp pain of taking them off my sore set of teeth. She finally took them all of and put on new ones then started to tighten them. Usually when they're tightened I only feel a lot of pressure, but this time it hurt, a lot. I was screaming as she tightened them up and when she finished I immediately sat up in the chair and asked what that was for. "That was the past two tightenings plus today's tightening so your teeth" I nodded then walked out and told Niall that it was his turn. He tried to make a run for it but...

N- Whoa, that is not what happened

L- Of course it was Niall stop lying

N- I'm not lying you are!

L2- Would you both just shut up! Next chapter I'm telling the readers what happened

L&N- Whatever Liam