𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧!

ACED OUT! ( breaking through every wall )

ACED OUT!
( breaking through every wall )

or,

AKAASHI KEIJI's "brief" guide to
BOKUTO KŌTARŌ's forty weaknesses,
lent by the perpetually distressed
MOCHIZUKI TOMOYO

.

.

.

WITH TOKYO'S REPUTATION as the bustling, animated capital of Japan, Fukurōdani Academy is certainly no exception to a roster of interesting characters.

Swing by the gym to catch a spectacle during practice hours!

The volleyball team's awe-inspiring captain is a convincing symbol of passion and power (excluding those moments of self-deprecation and pitiful wallowing, obviously; the volleyball team would greatly appreciate striking any incident of their ace's "emo mode" from the record, thank you very much).

And as boring as her role may sound, the student council's reliable treasurer and current representative of Class 3-5 is quite peculiar herself!

Remember to tread carefully when approaching her, though; she's notorious for slamming her head onto any solid surface out of explosive episodes of stress. Oh, but don't be too alarmed! The student council assures that it's fairly, um, "normal" as it occurs on a regular basis.

Barely passing his math course last year combined with her inability to refuse requests from desperate administrators, Bokuto Kōtarō and Mochizuki Tomoyo find themselves in an unprecedented situation, playing their respective roles of the very-epitome-of-excitable student and the teetering-at-the-end-of-her-wits tutor.

From calculus exams to volleyball matches, however, these two discover they just might not be so different in their goals — and that is, of course...

TO ACE 'EM ALL!

hi :)

hi :)

this fic will be pretty episodic and it's also set in the anime timeline, so don't worry about manga spoilers! (well, until the epilogue, at least)

thanks for reading!
stay safe and healthy!