Chapter 4 - Going To Investigate

2nd Person's P.o.v

The noise was still there.

'What am I doing? It's 3 in the morning, it's probably just a nearby car going off right?' You thought to yourself.

Because your house is near the forest/woods it was uncommon for a car to end up here, the only time that happened was one day when a woman came by asking for directions when she accidentally set off her alarm whilst getting out, she was so embarrassed after that. Thinking about it made you laugh at the memory.

Unfortunatley thinking about your past was getting you absolutely nowhere, so you did the opposite of what you wanted, you went to investigate.

The sound was still heard by you but in sounded a bit fainter now as to you walked down your hallway. 'Maybe it's gone now?' You thought yet again to yourself. You were that type of person who would become cautious around everything and would worry too much. But you had your reasons for being like that.

You had reached the backdoor of your two leveled house. Not wanting to go out you peered trough the eye slot at the top of door. "Nothing there..." you whispered to yourself. You started to look out all of your windows, but everytime you did so the sound would always go to the opposite direction you were in.

"Are you serious?!" was all you said under your breath as you now knew something was up. You became more fustrated the more you went around searching the rest of the house. You were more confident to check the front door and step outside now that you realised the sound was definitely coming from outside and it was making you mad.

Anger was boiling inside of you. Whatever this thing was, it felt like it was messing with you. Doing the complete opposite you did. One moment you'd be on one side of the house outside and then it would be on the other side. You couldn't take it anymore, if it was some teenagers with a bunch of airhorns you were going to have a right go at them all.

You had finally reached your limit with them, you dashed around the corner of your house screaming at the top of your lungs - "ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT OR WHY YOU'RE DOOMG THIS BUT IT ISN'T FUNNY IN ANY WAY!!! I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOUR B-" You had started to slowly open your shut tight eyes from yelling, when you relised you weren't yelling at people, or a person for the matter. There was nobody there but two stick like poles, you slowly started to look up...until...