Chapter 25.2 - Siren Head's Past P.o.v's

(Just want to say that the next few chapters will be what the title says. These chapters aren't happening straight after (Y/n) is under the bed. Chapter 26 will be the events after that scene and it'll be the continuation for the story. The next few chapters will be written like the title. If anyone is still confused let me know! Thanks!Also important message at the bottom for when you finish reading! 😊)

Siren Head's P.o.v (Yep, his P.o.v's are back bois! 😉😄)

I'm not sure how long I've been here now, but it was all worth it.

I've enjoyed (Y/n) and (P/n)'s company so far and I still am.

The little, black cat is a lot of fun to be around, he/she would always brighten my mood and sit with me.

And as for (Y/n)...

She was so nice to me. It was an awkward start for the two of us but it all paid off.

(Flashback to Chapter 18 - Lending a Hand & Chapter 19 - (Part 1) Friends or Foes, but it's in Siren Head's P.o.v!)

The night before, I brought both (Y/n) and (P/n) back to their house. My leg was still sore but I was more concerned about getting them both back to the house safely.

When I finally made it back, (P/n) had started to stir from his/her sleep. As I realised this, I had lowered my had to the ground in case he/she did actually wake up.

Suprisingly, (P/n) actually woke and climb off my hand. The cat turned around and looked up at me, and then to the pasted out girl in my arms. At first I was worried, considering that the cat might get the wrong idea, think that this was all a bad idea and I'd be left alone again.

But (P/n) just nodded his/her furry, black head and started walked to the house. I just stood there, Confused as I now didn't know what to do with the girl.

(P/n) stopped walking now and he/she had turned back to look at me. He/she titled his/her head towards the house and then started to walk again.

I was clearly confused at this. How the hack was I suppose to get into the house?!

As if (P/n) know what I was thinking, he/she then started to act out what I guess was what I was meant to do.

(P/n) lifted up his/her left, front paw and started to stretch it out in front of him/her and waved it around.

I slowly walked to towards the part of the house where (P/n) was. Because I was so high up, (P/n) had looked back at me again. This time, he/she looked as if he/she was signalling me to crouch down.

As weird as I felt doing this, I did so eitherways.

Once I was down low enough on my stomach with (Y/n) in my arms, I looked back over to (P/n) who was repeating the same action he/she had done a few minutes earlier with his/her front paw.

I wasn't sure what to do now but yet again, (P/n) seemed to know what I was thinking. (P/n) came over to (Y/n) and gently patted her, not to wake her up in the process. He/she down patted my free hand and then went inside the house through the door.

I could still see (P/n) as he/she hadn't gone too far into the house. At this point (P/n) was now on the couch and was patting that as well.