Chapter 19 (Part 1) - Friends Or Foes?...

♡We're back with the Siren Head songs bois! This song doesn't suit the story and it's not meant to be apart of the story in case someone's wondering. I just put them in because it's related to Siren Head and people can hear these amazing songs! 😎😂 Also for anyone that doesn't know-

' - Stands for thoughts
" - Stands for actually talking or something everyone can hear when you talk.

No one ever asked about them so I thought I would remind yous eitherway! 😅

And a heads up that this is quite a long chapter, so I'm making it into two parts! But it's probably my favourite chapter so far too!😊♡

Your P.o.v (Continuing with the story, but it's a timeskip)

.......

...Silence...

.......

Silence was all I heard, until that usual annoying sound started ringing in my ears. My alarm clock.

"Uugghhh...stoooooop..." I said as I rolled over onto my other side.

But it kept going.

"StOoOoOop!!!" I was literally shouting at this annoying thing by now.

I was on the verge of smashing that piece of junk!

I groggily got up as a result, knowing that shouting at it and threatening it wasn't going to solve my problem. Once I got up I realised I was still in my day clothes, which were slightly wet and I had a few blankets around me. This all confused me as I didn't even remember going to bed at all or grabbing the blankets.

I then realised that I was also on my sitting room couch, not my bed in my bedroom.

I only got more confused by this as I literally couldn't remember a lot from yesterday.

"Ugh, this is getting me nowhere...it'll come to my head eventually. .." I said as I made my way to the kitchen. I thought getting some coffee would help wake me and my brain up more, but then I realised I was still in my somewhat damp clothes.

So, I went to change.

After picking out a white t-shirt, my (F/c) (Favour colour) oversized hoodie, along with some blue jeans and (F/c) sneakers I made my way back down stairs.

Whilst I headed to the kitchen, I brushed my (H/l) (H/c) hair as I had it left in an awful state from not attending to it for awhile.

I made it to the kitchen and immediately started to make my coffee. As soon as it was done, I left it to cool for a few minutes. As soon as it was ready, I grapped it with no hesitation.

I went to take a sip, along with look out my window. But by doing so I spat all my coffee from my mouth out. (Like in cartoons when you see something unexpected! 😂)

There, sitting outside my house, with its back leaned up against a nearby tree, was the creature.

No...it wasn't just a creature anymore. It was...

"...Siren Head..."

The memories from last night were coming back to me.

'I went looking for (P/n), as he/she had ran off into the forest.

There was thunder and rain, which didn't bother me the slightest even though that may be a slight fear of mine. I was probably too focused on (P/n) to be scared of it.

I eventually found (P/n), but I also found the cre- I mean, Siren Head in a terrible state.

I ended up helping it.

It woke up.

I was scared and cornered.

I think I started getting sick-

But...

I'm here now...so...

Did it actually help me?...'

I looked back out the window. It looked like it was asleep. Considering this, I didn't want to wake it up as a thank you...but, I still needed answers.

After cleaning up the spilled coffee, I headed outside to the *Siren Head* to see what I could learn.

I made my way outside, slowly walking up towards the sleeping being. I only noticed then that (P/n) was here too. He/she was also fast asleep, and he/she was lying in Siren Head's hand.

"Um....excuse me?..." Was what I said to it.

"......."   No response.

"...*cough*...hello?"

"......." It slightly stirred but still nothing.

...I may need to be louder...

".....EXCUSE ME!!!"

That definetly got it's attention.

Siren Head quickly shot up from it's sleep, but kept a firm structure so it wouldn't let my feline fall or hurt (P/n) in the process. This relieved me as I realised I may have shouted a little bit too loudly... (P/n) was still asleep of course, obviously. -_- (The face you make at the thought.)

"...um...sorry..."

It looked at me quite curiously as I went to sit beside it, but I kept a good distance from it still.

Siren Head didn't seem to mind this as it sat there waiting for me to say something.

"......Did you...bring me home?..."

It looked at me as if to say yes it did.

"...Siren Head?...that's your name...correct?..."

It responded with a slight nod.

"Um...well, thank you I guess?..."

"......" No response from it this time.

"........" I couldn't think of something to say and once I did, it took me awhile to put up the courage to ask it this next question.

"....would....would you like me to attend to your...wounds?...."

Siren Head looked a bit suprised from this, either it was shocked that I wanted to help it or it forgot all about it's wounds.

"Give me a second, I need to get some things, along with something for your leg." I said before running off.

When I came back, Siren Head still looked shocked and it kept looking at it's wounded leg.

"What? Consider this as my thank you for you bringing me home, and I guess keeping me warm with the blankets?...I'm guessing that was you?...right?..."

Again, Siren Head nodded.

"And the alarm clock?"

Siren Head just shrugged at that, but I could of swore I saw (P/n) flash a quick grin in his/her sleep. That little jerk/brat! (You're just saying this is a joking but sort of pissed off matter)

"..Ssssuuurrrreeee...I won't question how you were able to get into my house to do all of that studff as I have some work to do now, so let's get started."

This was the last sentence I said before I attended to Siren Head.

Siren Head... oh boy that was a name I was going to have to get use to!....

♡To Be Continued...😊💕♡