Chapter 25.9 - (Last!) Siren Head's Past P.o.v

(Hi....I'm back :> and I'm sorry ;^;)

Siren Head's P.o.v

It was dark outside.

(Y/n) had just shown me few of these vidoes??..
A lot of them had some guys on the thing she had for me, talking through it. How, I don't know but I was interested to learn.
I remember some of them, I think they were Mmarklieplor, EddsRO, Hally, PoshJubb, My Narreeeeerrrr, Fruit squash juices, REEEEboy-

I get it. I can't remember names...apart from one guy.

Jacksepticeye.

Strangely enough, I remembered him...

During our time together, (Y/n) seemed to tense up for most of the time. I didn't mind it, I thought how people like her usually reacted to these things.

That ball of fluff was purring on my head, as (Y/n) turned to face me.

"Well, what did you think of that video?" She asked.

I told her (well wrote, since this is apparently how my life's going-) telling her it wasn't bad. She seemed surprised, not before her face changed to one of just disbelief.

"Surely something scared you?!" She basically shrieked.

I just moved my shoulders as a sign of  'and what about it?'...

She went back into her usually silence, which I've learnt to be her thinking. Usually when she did this I'd stare at her without realising I'd be doing so.

~TimeSkip~

There's no point in bringing up what happened next... as it was merely seconds ago...

She did something to the screen she brought out to the garden...

Something loud got her attention...

She cried out...

She fell...

I only scared her more...

She left...

I'm staring at the house, looking at the one windows that leads to her room. I feel guilty...

I go to try and help her...

Not before a pair of lights land on the house and a rumbling noise adds to the once quiet and eventful moment...

Its not finished
Again I'm sorry, I lost motivation to do stuff those past weeks, I'll try tell yous if I leave for a while or get more chapters done.
Also this was definitely a bad chapter q-q