Chapter 5 - The Source Of The Noise

2nd Person's P.o.v (But yet again it's focused on you!)

You finally managed to reach your gaze to what appeared to be the top of the two poles. But when you got a good look at it you were in complete shock. It was at least 40-feet-tall and it looked like a humanoid creature with a heavily emaciated, near-skeletal frame covered in dried, mummified flesh the color of rusty metal. Its limbs were disproportionately long and thin, with arms as long as its legs, ending in huge, bony hands. (♡I got that info online because my description of it would be too dumb ;-; ♡)

This *thing* was the one that was making all the noises, they were faint and first but by now it had gone dead silent. Whatever you'd call this statue, didn't move. You were in shock at the sight of this thing. 'This can't be real...right?' You quickly thought to yourself. You were scared to go near it but didn't want to loose sight of it in case something bad happend. Your gaze suddenly landed on it's so-called hand? You saw a slight twitch in its hand which started to become more noticeable.

You started to back away quite quickly. 'This thing IS ALIVE?!' You mentally screamed to yourself. At first while examining it you thought that since nobody was around at the time of your discovery, that someone had just left it here as a prank for any passer by to scare them. But you at this point were now on so much edge to be even thinking about that fainter possibility.

Whilst you were in thought, you thought you'd take another glance at the top of it, but that made your heat stop almost literally. The top which appeared to be the head was now staring at you, which you considered impossible as it looked like it had no eyes, just two weird cones that you thought were suppose to be for its head.

As scared as you were, you knew something had to be done. You couldn't just walk back to your house as if nothing ever happened right?

As yet again you head went into thought, you hadn't realised that your feet were moving on their on, guiding you back to the safety of your home. Even though you hadn't noticed this, someone else had. 

Out of nowhere the creature's head stared to make a ear bleeding siren noise. You screamed from the pain. It had dragged you away from your thoughts and it was so loud you couldn't block it out. As you were still so close to the creature it sent out wierd vibrations that started to make you weaker by the second. All you could think of doing was one thing...

RUN!

You ran off into the forest/woods as fast as you could, still hearing the sirens as they seemed to be close behind you. You were freaking out! 'What is that thing?! It looks too horrific to even exist!'  You looked back to see it was still following you and to make sure what you saw was even real. But of course there it was, still following you. Fortunately it was a bit further away then before. Was this the thing that the man a few months back was taking about? You knew he never said what made the siren noises, so was this thing even involved!? Nobody found the missing man's body and the man's friend did say that he heard sirens not long after that. Could it be it?' You didn't look back while you were in deep thought. "T-this thing can't be real! This thing CAN NOT be real!" You shouted this as more tears streamed down your cold face as the wind hit hard against you.

"Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me-" you kept chanting to yourself, convincing yourself not to look back at the monster.

As if it heard you plees, the sirens stopped. But you were still uncovinced that this thing was going to leave you alone so you ran further into the forest/woods, your (H/l) (H/c) waving behind you as you left what you thought to be your resting place if you went back too soon...