Chapter 23 (Part 2) - To The Internet

Your P.o.v

...He was making a daisy chain.

Well, the best he could anyways...

This I found adorable and abit surprising, and I couldn't help but squeal from how cute it was.

Siren Head heard me and quickly looked up. He jumped before he placed what he had made behind him and then he started to act like nothing had happened.

I laughed at this and sat down beside him.

"You know you don't have to be embarrassed about the daisy chain, I like making them too!" I said whilst I setted up the laptop.

He didn't write anything in reply on the ground and he still acted the same, so I just left it at that and stayed focused on the laptop.

Once I had set it up to the internet and on YouTube, I quickly went to my playlist of videos from my favourite YouTubers. They're honestly the best and I thought Siren Head would like them too!

I scooted a bit closer to him, which was the way I showed him that I was ready to show him the videos.

But what he did next I didn't expect.

Suddenly I felt a large hand slowly grab my waist and lift me off the ground. I got quite a shock but I made sure to hold onto my laptop for dear life!

Once I felt myself on a surface,  I opened my up my eyes that were shut during the sudden movement.

I soon realised that I was on Siren Head's shoulder, and he was looking straight at me.

(P/n) was also up here too, but on Siren Head's head.

I relaxed slowly before talking to Siren Head.

"Heh, sorry! I just wasn't expecting that..."

He looked a bit sad which I quickly tried to fix.

"Hey, hey! It's ok! I'm fine now and I'm not mad."

I tryed to change the subject.

"Here, I have the videos all ready for you, me and (P/n)!

So let's start shall we?..."